souvenir from the Masters

gcruz86

Reaction score
If you happen to find yourself at the Masters souvenir tent and your significant other gives you a budget of say, 200 bucks, what would you get? This is assuming you are only buying for yourself.

Course guide, couple of markers, couple of hats, maybe a flag to install in the garden to chip to.

All little souvenirs rather than apparel and nothing too big to carry round all day.

You can actually check your purchases and get a claim check so you don't have to carry around the various bags. It's a great option use. As you are leaving just hand over claim ticket and all your stuff reappears.the service is completely free and certainly adds to your enjoyment of the tounament.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Head cover, shirt. Tee is tumbler, flag, sleeve of balls and a hat

I should have put what I am looking to get.

Ball markers, headcover, divot tool, flag, t-shirt, golf ball.

I'll tell you in a week! Going for the first time ever on Monday and have no idea what they have, how much it is or what I will want!

Ball Marker, ball, flag and a shirt and a divot repair tool

I'll tell you in a week! Going for the first time ever on Monday and have no idea what they have, how much it is or what I will want!

Just head in and head right to the biggest store on site, you will spend a good bit of time in there as it is crowded but they have lots of check out lines so that part doesn't take too long.

I plan to pick up some ball markers, hat, windbreaker and anything else that catches my eye.

I would probably go for a pin flag, some kind of glass or coffee mug, and a hat.

Flag, hat, shirt, scorecard and a divot repair tool.

I'm in the same boat. I'll be there on Monday. I'm thinking a flag, hat, ball markers, divot repair tool, scorecard. Maybe a shirt, but it depends on how they fit.

I have no idea. Probably a divot repair tool and ball marker, maybe a flag.

I'm going to get as much as I can for the $200! I'd keep it mostly to stuff like divot repair tool, flag, towel, ect

I would definitely pick up a Flag... would be awesome to frame and hang in the office!

For starters I always try to get a cap with the date on it. Then it varies, but probably ballmakers, maybe a tumbler and probably a shirt. Oh and I might would get a tie.

I would say get a flag and although the price at the time might seem crazy get a shirt or even a t shirt. They are great quality and something you will wear forever.... Also, figure out a way to take home a few extra pimento cheese sandwiches

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I got a wind vest there back in 2008 at it is still my favorite golf vest for a windy dat. $200 won't be enough once your inside the shop!

For sure a flag, then i would have to see what is else I would want..

Last year I bought a hat, a tumbler, putter headcover, ball marker, flag, a shirt, poster print. My first time there I bought a hat and a short sleeve pullover.

The polo shirt was the most expensive thing on that list. I think the pullover was around 55. Outside of that, everything else was reasonably priced.

Flag and some ball markers would be key for me. I would also pick up a Yardage book as well if offered.

A flag for sure. Probably some sort of print, a hat, maybe a shirt. But outside of that, I dont know. Probably a yardage book/course guide maybe.

A flag for sure. Probably some sort of print, a hat, maybe a shirt. But outside of that, I dont know. Probably a yardage book/course guide maybe.

I went back and forth on those. I had them in my hand and then put them down probably 3 times.

I would get a flag, ball marker, anything else that catches my eye. I'd be worried about a shirt or anything I might spill something on or wear out. (I'd be too afarid to wear it.) Oh...And I would definetly pick up a flag for my good buddy huhhh who wasn't fortunate enough to go there himself. :alien:

I'd try to get the Items I look for any time I play a new course, Ball , yardage book, divot tool, and ball mark. I would likely buy a sleeve of balls and if they had a book of any sort. I like the flag Idea I am hearing here . If they had photos for sale I would likely go that route.

Flag, Hat, Course Card and as much stuff as I could buy after that. IE ball marker ect

Back