The 2014 THP Tour Van

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Red Machine! That'll for sure grab some attention.

The red looks amazing. Nice change, really stands out. Not that green never did haha.

Wow. Talk about different! I guess if your going to make a change, make one worth noticing. I'm going to miss the green, but do think the red looks amazing!

Ain't gonna miss that thing driving down the road, that's for sure! :D Looks awesome

Oh don't you know I love the new look, red for the win!

Love the look! But I'm gonna miss the green :(

That is sick! Love the new color scheme!!! Can't wait to see it in person!

SWEET! Love the red, goes well with the green! Very festive for the season we are in now, too! Red WILL stand out, so no speeding! lol

I love the red, but with the BB drivers on the side it kind of looks to much like a Callaway van. Maybe when I see the whole package I'll change my mind.

Is that an actual pic of it, or is it a rendering? It's so bright! Well, guessing rendering since the other sides will be unveiled soon. So probably a dumb question :bulgy-eyes:

That looks absolutely amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks awesome, the red just jumps at you.

It's a rendering. It will get wrapped just after the 1st of the year.

You beat me to it, before I could comment on my dumb question :D

That thing is sweet. JB next year you should put more on the line for the #Grandaddy as in if #dreamteam losses you must deck out the van with pictures of the #ZooCrew. And if #ZooCrew losses they must put pictures of #Dreamteam on their personal vehicle.

I love the red! Its a big upgrade from the green of last year, IMO.

I'm a fan. The red sure does pop

Looks great! Really eye catching

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I really like the new upgrade JB. looks sharp

The THP van is looking HOT!! That is a sweet looking ride.

Nice!!! I think the Bertha drivers are a great feature on the van. The Red is a big change but it does look real good!

The hammer on the door just touches it off perfectly! Great design and I can't wait to see it in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back