Newbie from SoCal

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Welcome. You're from Temecula? Ever play Journey at Pechanga? Playing there in a couple weeks and wondered what it was like.

Pechanga is a great course!! Very expensive but definitely worth it to play once or twice. If you happen to know and play with one of the Pechanga Indians they can get on for $35!! Probably why I've only played it once. On one hole you drive up the side of the mountain and are driving on an almost 200 ft elevated tee shot. I hit it like 380 yds on that hole because it drops so far down. Seriously the best carts you'll ever drive, great greens and fairways with a nice practice range so get there early. Definitely tight in some areas and driver not always needed but you'll really enjoy it. Let me know what you think after you've played it. Curious to see what you think.

Thanks for the SoCal golfers link! Hope to see you guys out there! I'll be moving to South Carolina in June but hopefully can get a lot of golf in before then.

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to paradise! I love those G25 irons, I almost bought them about a week ago but decided to go with the newer Karsten set because they felt more forgiving and I need all the help I can get. Those G25s are sexy looking though.

Welcome to THP !

welcome to thp.

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome fellow So Cal player!

Back