Meet The Captains - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf

I can't wait for the contests to start for this one. This is firmly in the center of my radar for this year. Awesome event, awesome crew, awesome sponsor.
Check out my sig if you think I'm not serious.

Sweet way to introduce the captains. Who got more points in the grandaddy, Rhiona or Sabella?

THP and Callaway are amazing! Those are six fearless leaders (I root for Callaway and the #ZooCrew 51 weeks out of the year) I would be honored to tee it up with anyone of them and two other awesome THPers. Definitely going to try super hard for this. I'll be vacationing in myrtle the week before so I'll be primed to go for that weekend!

This is an event that I do everything in my power to get into, and if I get chosen, then explain to the wife what's up

My dear lord... This entire event sounds freaking amazing!!! The #ZooCrew is ready to lead us into a war and I want to be apart of it. I would be honored to join any team that the #ZooCrew commands.

That's an awesome set of captains right there. The way that Callaway handles any event, this will be such an incredible experience for all involved.

Such an awesome group of guys and lady. #TheGauntlet is going to kick butt, and some lucky thpers are going to be part of that.

Freaking awesome.

Callaway doing it big again.

Whoa, this sounds really cool! !

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Predicting it now, the players on Team Rhi will work and play harder to win for their Captain. I'm thinking the US Team at the next Ryder Cup needs a female captain.

This sounds absolutely fantastic. THP and The Zoo Crew at it again. Love it.

This will be amazing. Can't go wrong with Callaway!

Amazing event! Great group of captains and cant wait to see the contest to get in! Will certainly be trying my hardest to get in.

Cannot wait for this.

^^^^Just Tapped That

The Gauntlet is going to be mind blowing!

Sounds awesome.

THP, Callaway ZOO Crew, Gauntlet at Hilton Head.... Yeah, I'm interested!!!

#Awesome

Going to be epic. My fingers are crossed

Can't go wrong with any of those captains!! #Awesome

This sounds really freaking cool. Some really awesome events in conjunction with Callaway Golf. Going to be another unique event. Definitely looking forward to the contests.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Wow.. thats really all I got. This is going to be epic.

Gonna be playing hard to get into this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take any of the captains! Would love to be a part of this one

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Really cool way to kick off The Gauntlet. Great videos from the team captains from the Zoo Crew. Who would not want to be a part of this. This is another mind blowing event THP has brought us this year. Callaway's support of THP has been phenomenal. Bring on the contests. I want in badly.

Back