Meet The Captains - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Meet the captains in one of the most unique events from THP. Do you dare attempt to run the gauntlet?

For all the details on this event, click here.

The Captains
Meet your six captains of the Gauntlet from Callaway Golf. They will be part of this thread throughout the buildup and each can be reached via Twitter as well.

Scott Goryl - @ScottGorylCG

Johnny Rodriguez - @JohnnyRodCG

Ethan Ganot - @EthanatorCG

Jason Finley - @JasonFinleyCG

AJ Voelpel - @AJVoelpelCG

Rhiona Sullivan - @sdrhiCG

Last edited:
Dang, that is one awesome list of captains. Team Johnny Rod will be strong!

This is a pretty cool idea for an event and can't wait to see it unfold. Well done THP and Callaway!

Good stuff. Looks like a solid line up of captains.

Rhiona's team will be a force as well. She's sneaky good

Great group of captains...this one is definitely going to be unique

Oh dang that is so cool! Each Zoocrew member is as awesome as they come, I'd be honored to play on their team. This should be one tough ticket!

I love the concept of this event and of course Callaway putting out maximum effort for THP.

• Admin
This event is going to BLOW THE DOORS off of some things that have been done in the past.
#TheGauntlet is HERE!!!

Bring on the Zoocrew, AGAIN! These guys are awesome and an event I have no business trying to get into with a full schedule alreay, but something I will be looking hard to get into :D

Whattttt? Wow that is freaking awesome. That's a hard decision on who to back. Mind officially blown.

Going to be such an awesome event. Love that Callaway #Zoocrew will captain the teams. Must try to get into this one!

Looks like so much fun.

Another great THP event with Callaway goodness. #FranchiseRewritten

love this group of captains

I absolutely love this idea. Team formats are fantastic.

That's an incredible group of team captains. People should be lining up for this one.

It's getting a little more real :clapp:

Now, who do I want to play for...

This will be an incredible event to be a part of!

That is so, hella cool. Look forward to the contests for this.

Do want!

This is just silly exctiting.

To get to play for one of these AWESOME Zoo Crew'ers in something like The Gauntlet would be NUTS!

My boy JRod in there with a hitlist already like a champ!

Pretty awesome to see each Member of the ZooCrew's personality and their take on assembling a team for the Gauntlet. It's going to be ramping up!!!!

Man this sounds like a blast!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great bunch of Zoo Crew Captains for sure? I love the way this is open to everyone that wants in! Awesome opportunity for all⛳️??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is freaking incredible. Who wouldn't want into this event? #ZooCrew bringing it!

Back