Kenny Giannini G6 Flow Neck Putter Review Thread

Had to take a small detour away from this b/c of the Morgan Cup, but put it back in the bag as soon as I could and finished up the review yesterday.

Can't really say enough nice things about it, though I certainly tried to in the review. Solid, solid putter. Obviously a splurge, though it's priced in line with the other boutique brands. A chance to have something unique, but still the assurance of quality that a resume like Ken's can provide. Major themes it seems Giannini sticks with are simplicity and doing the small things very well.

Gripped it up with my preferred grip and it's become quite the performer as well for me. Nothing wrong with the PURE - felt and looked really good - I just like my big giant Winn.

I thought you would really enjoy this the more time you got with it my friend. Kenny makes a hell of a putter, and there is a lot of thought put into the design even though they are classic shapes.

Wreck-It Me: Please give us a call. You can get our 800 toll free number on our website. We did have some problems with our previous finish, which would be an excellent reason for it being our "previous finish". We will be more than happy to exchange your G1 for a G1 with our 003 finish.

Tim Mooney
Managing General Partner
Kenny Giannini Putters, LLC.

Last edited:
Wreck-It Me: Please give us a call. You can get our 800 toll free number on our website. We did have some problems with our previous finish, which would be an excellent reason for it being our previous finish. We will be more than happy to exchange your G1 for a G1 with our 003 finish.

Tim Mooney
Managing General Partner
Kenny Giannini Putters, LLC.

To anyone out there in customer service, this is how to do it right, very confidence inspiring!

Really liking the look of this putter. Might have to look into finding one of these

To anyone out there in customer service, this is how to do it right, very confidence inspiring!

I sent an email to them Thursday late morning local time in Indonesia, had a reply virtually straight away answering my questions. Placed an order for a G2-Chubby, had a automatic response confirming my order, it was shipped the same day by UPS. I can not remember the last time customer service was so efficient. Now the wait for Thai Customs to clear it and let UPS deliver begins.

I sent an email to them Thursday late morning local time in Indonesia, had a reply virtually straight away answering my questions. Placed an order for a G2-Chubby, had a automatic response confirming my order, it was shipped the same day by UPS. I can not remember the last time customer service was so efficient. Now the wait for Thai Customs to clear it and let UPS deliver begins.

That is flat out awesome!! Enjoy the new putter.

Asian model with dual slots.

Asian model with dual slots.

Mainly because its not a pure cut through and its width and location. It kills some of the vibrational feedback you would get by redirecting it and helps mute the tone a bit. Kenny is among the best I've experienced with that, its a tight rope with slots and what you will get. Cut all the way through like the old Ping's and you often get that high pitch ping-iness.

file:///Users/TimMooney/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library.photolibrary/Previews/2014/08/12/20140812-101418/qvqEc%25CgRDir3iNNbK7+zQ/IMG_0396.jpg

Last edited:
I drool at this putter daily.

I think I'm going to need a Giannini eventually.

I drool at this putter daily.

I think I'm going to need a Giannini eventually.

I'll end up owning one or these eventually. Probably this winter. Love this putter.

I'll end up owning one or these eventually. Probably this winter. Love this putter.

Its my ideal putter in a non-centershaft model.

Nicely written Hawk. The shape of this putter is one that really does suit my eye. I'm a big fan of the flow neck, oh and the finish looks fantastic. Interesting when I saw the sole I immediately thought of the sound slot, but hearing more about it as it spread the inertia across the face to help on balls hit off center.

I want one. Definitely moving to the top of my list of dream putters. Flow neck looks spectacular. Love the finish. Flange looks a little deeper than an Odyssey 6.

Awesome review. Really interesting to hear about the sound slot also helping the MOI. Very cool.

Thanks for reading guys. I enjoyed writing that one.

Thank you sir. Just call them like I see them, and always enjoy getting to say more good things than criticism. Learned quite a bit along the way.

Ryan, fantastically written and a ton of solid info in here, especially on the slot. Pictures are fantastic but I know they don’t do the putter justice still, what a looker.

Ryan, fantastically written and a ton of solid info in here, especially on the slot. Pictures are fantastic but I know they don’t do the putter justice still, what a looker.

I agree with this 100% this putter is absolutely stunning and feels amazing. I need to get my specs sorted out so i can order one ASAP.

Need to start talking to them and getting one ordered.

I agree with this 100% this pet is absolutely stunning and feels amazing. I need to get my specs sorted out so i can order one ASAP.

I've been eyeing the site daily, they have a center shaft model, which has my full attention.

With no disrespect to anyone out there this was also probably the best review i have seen so far. Brilliant job Ryan.

Thanks guys. One of you guys should get a G2 Chubby and we can share amongst ourselves.

Thanks guys. One of you guys should get a G2 Chubby and we can share amongst ourselves.
Haven't even seen it but the name is worth the price alone. Do i just get in touch with them on their site or do they have a presence here?

I need to do the shameless name drop?

Haven't even seen it but the name is worth the price alone. Do i just get in touch with them on their site or do they have a presence here?

I need to do the shameless name drop?

You can order on their website. 1tmooney from above is who I talked to for info in the article as well.

The Chubby is sweet dude. A wide flange plumbers neck. Sort of like what you are playing now.

You can order on their website. 1tmooney from above is who I talked to for info in the article as well.

The Chubby is sweet dude. A wide flange plumbers neck. Sort of like what you are playing now.

Nice. I'll check it out tonight. I'm mobile you have any idea on had weight? Is it heavy?

Nice. I'll check it out tonight. I'm mobile you have any idea on had weight? Is it heavy?

358g, which is what the G6 is. Nickel or Black finish.

G2-Platinum-Top-960x640.jpg

G2-Platinum-Back-960x640.jpg

Back