Week 4 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Its really been a crazy early part to the season. Many 1st round picks not panning out at all. No real high scorers consistently.
Patience will be a unique test this year.

Absolutely, 16 teams is hard as is Last year woke me up a bit as I have always played 10-12, but I manged to pull out 2nd. This year could be nicknamed "WTF Just Happened" and I think it would describe the season well for anyone. No player seems to be performing week in and week out, add in the expected injuries and now the legal mess and I can see many FF teams finishing the season with no more than 1-2 draft picks on their team tops.

Hush it you haters. Dallas needs him healthy! And with the strongest commitment that we've seen to the run in a LONG time, his stats should continue to impress assuming no injuries.

Second only to Lynch thus far.

Pretty sure it's a given that Murray gets injured. Hope Cousins is a MONSTER tomorrow night.

I offered Dalton for Romo and got turned down immediately in league 4. I then offered Dalton and Colston for Romo. Have not heard back yet.

I feel like I'm giving up too much in the second offer but we shall see.

Demarco Murray

:)

Decent. He has only cracked 20 once (barely) and for a 1st round (in some leagues) pick, thats decent. He has not had the week with 5-6, but I dont think there is a person on the planet that thinks he plays all 16 games this year. Based on past history anyway.

Decent. He has only cracked 20 once (barely) and for a 1st round (in some leagues) pick, thats decent. He has not had the week with 5-6, but I dont think there is a person on the planet that thinks he plays all 16 games this year. Based on past history anyway.

For the sake of my bye week decimated team it would be nice if that injury happened early in this weeks game. #needadunbarmiracle

Last edited:
I offered Dalton for Romo and got turned down immediately in league 4. I then offered Dalton and Colston for Romo. Have not heard back yet.

I feel like I'm giving up too much in the second offer but we shall see.

Why would you trade Dalton for Romo? Let alone two people for Romo?

I hope you're right. :act-up:

Me too.

I do believe if the run game can continue to be a focus that we'll see a different kind of Romo.

May not have multiple 350 yard games, but I think he can get me a bunch of 250 2 TD games. I could be wrong.

Are they in your lineup? Are you trying to drop them to waivers?
I got it figured out, after I confused Michael, sorry buddy! It was a timing thing with the waiver wire, I'm an idiot!

I got it figured out, after I confused Michael, sorry buddy! It was a timing thing with the waiver wire, I'm an idiot!
No problem! Haha. I like our trade back and forth right now.

If jdtox would answer his trade offers this could be a fun day.

Me too.

I do believe if the run game can continue to be a focus that we'll see a different kind of Romo.

May not have multiple 350 yard games, but I think he can get me a bunch of 250 2 TD games. I could be wrong.

You mean he could be Andy Dalton?
Are you a Cowboys fan?

Those numbers are better than Romo's.

Without question....but a bit away from 250 & 2 TD's. Hasn't had a single 2 TD game yet.

And as long as Gio keeps getting them, then all is right in the world. :smile:

Hahaha, funny how FF makes us look at things like that. I have Murray as a keeper in a league so no issue with Romo not throwing TD's from me!

Back