Grandura Shafts In 2016

Just saw this thread -

Fantastic opportunity for a half dozen THP'ers!! And how about the custom for one tour?

Talk about #ChangeTheGame!!

To say this is awesome doesn't really do it much justice. This is really freakin cool, and a heck of a gesture by Grandura and THP!

Wow a trip to San Diego to check out the facility is over the top. Looking forward to this. ...it sounds awesome!

THP and Grandura bringing the heat with this one! This will be a crazy cool one to get involved with talk with some serious knowledgable people and then a 1 in 6 chance to see a state of the art facility and meet the group behind the tech

#wow :banana:

That sounds pretty much amazing. Continuing to outdo yourself

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Unreal. Another awesome contest. What a great year to be an Albatross member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad the Grandura testing continues on into 2016. Another great opportunity for some lucky THPers.

This sounds pretty dang cool!

Man, if only I could win one of these damn contests!!! This sure does seem like a cool contest for sure.

So THPers are going to get a shaft consultation and free top of the line shaft.

And one lucky THPer is getting a dream shaftcation.

Yeah that just happened

Yeah that just happened

I need all the shaftcation I can get

Consultation, shaftcation, THP, Grandura...who would to want that?

This shaftcation thing sounds incredibly interesting.

Yeah that just happened

Consultation or a shaftcation are incredible opportunities. I tried a few Grandura's last month and didn't have great success (likely due to fitting) so this is truly something special.

Consultation or a shaftcation are incredible opportunities. I tried a few Grandura's last month and didn't have great success (likely due to fitting) so this is truly something special.

And you have toured this facility, and seen how impressive it is.

And you have toured this facility, and seen how impressive it is.

Impressive is an understatement. And then you see just what all they are involved in beyond golf which really helps to understand exactly what they are doing with nanotechnology. Just insanely impressive products leaving that facility.

Yeah that just happened

Amazing opportunities are everywhere this year it seems.

Wow, this would be really fun.

This will be kicking off VERY soon.

I put this in the hands a very good player today. He was consistent off the tee with a high draw. His R1 was solid but he was behind me by any where from 25 to 40 yards. Then he hit my GBB with the 590ts and gained 30 yards on his previous shots. He hit it on the next hole and the same thing, gained yards and sat just behind me. I do believe golf works will be selling a few of these since he leaves sets in cities he has offices.

I've seen solid shafts throughout the years but this shafts fits so many and out performs even more. IMO this is the best shaft I have swung.

I put this in the hands a very good player today. He was consistent off the tee with a high draw. His R1 was solid but he was behind me by any where from 25 to 40 yards. Then he hit my GBB with the 590ts and gained 30 yards on his previous shots. He hit it on the next hole and the same thing, gained yards and sat just behind me. I do believe golf works will be selling a few of these since he leaves sets in cities he has offices.

I've seen solid shafts throughout the years but this shafts fits so many and out performs even more. IMO this is the best shaft I have swung.

I know when I swung yours I wasn't putting any good swings in it but it was solid and oh so addicting. I'm sure I could swing that 590TS with no problems here. Fit guide keeps suggesting a 550x though.

I know when I swung yours I wasn't putting any good swings in it but it was solid and oh so addicting. I'm sure I could swing that 590TS with no problems here. Fit guide keeps suggesting a 550x though.

You hit high but the TS would be a solid fit at 550.

high praise fk! I still want to give a 590s a go. I did like what I saw with the 590ts, just think I needed a little more pop. it's a fantastic product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The person that wins this trip is going to have the time of their lives

Back