THP Golden Ticket - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

Tweeted and posted as I'm double excited for this one.

Gotta include link to thread ; )

YES! I'd love to have an opportunity to win the THP Golden Ticket! Either would be great, obviously! If I won ticket 1 I'd definitely select #TheCup because some of my favorite memories of my life were created at Pawley's Island on True Blue and Caledonia. I'd love to be able to be a part of the first rendition of #TheCup!

If I'm lucky enough to win ticket 2 I'd have to say without a doubt I'd select The Grandaddy of em all! Having that event so fresh in my mind from the amazing experience those lucky golfers got last week makes me think that a trip to The Hideway and a chance to stand next to Capt Canadan against the Zoo Crew would be absolutely incredible!

Ticket 1 or Ticket 2 doesn't really matter, either would be amazing!!!

Thanks THP and good luck everyone!

So excited for a couple of THP guys today. After bring a part of #staffproto and being introduced to this wonderful community, I would love the opportunity to punch my ticket for 2016. So many wonderful events. So many wonderful people. It would be the ultimate gift. I'm thinking of W/S, the Gauntlet, the Grandaddy. So many awesome events. Stoked. Tweet sent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would love to win a golden ticket because while I am new to the site, I have learned a lot and enjoy the site. My first pick would be the granddaddy, and my second would be Vegas.

I would love to win the Golden Ticket to participate in the GrandDaddy event. After reading through all the threads and what the participants had to say about it, it is truly the golf event of a lifetime. I think I would be a valuable member of the the Team for the event and would cherish the opportunity to play for THP. Thanks!

Brother you tweet has to have the link to the thread

Its been edited. Thanks for looking out for me guys. Still early here and haven't finished my coffee.

Good luck everyone winning the Holy Grail of all Christmas gifts from THP.

This is the most amazing day (and tomorrow morning) for two lucky THPers. I really hope I'm one of them - I want to win a golden ticket so I can get into the Granddaddy without the B&E charge on my record! If I was to win the first ticket, I would have to choose between the Gauntlet or the W/S event, I think.

Here's to hoping! If I get it, I'll light it up like a fire truck!

I would LOVE to win the Golden Ticket!!! #Granddaddy for sure!!

I want to win the golden ticket because I've quickly fallen in love with golf and enjoy any opportunity to spend time with others who have the same thoughts. THP is a great community and, in the short time I've been here, I've been able to see the character of those involved and it's nothing shy of incredible. I can't wait to get out and experience some amazing events not available to the public with good people who share the same passion.

I'd love to use the ticket for the Grandaddy, but any of the competitions look terrific!

Oh my God! What would you pick if you won the #THPGoldenTicket? The Cup? The Gauntlet? Las Vegas? I'd love to have to make that hard choice. Of course, with THE Golden Ticket, it would be #TheGrandaddy of them all!

This would be the Christmas gift. I would love to win the #THPGoldenTicket so I can attend #TheCup to play alongside Mr. 441, Las Vegas since I haven't been there or the Cobra Golf event since I love what the company is doing. If I get ticket #2 I would look at Grand Daddy alongside the Wilson event. So much to choose from.

Last edited:
I'm going for ticket number one.. Reason, I think I would be too overwhelmed with the Granddaddy .

never played in one of these but they truly look like a blast. My choice would be a CallAway sponsored event, be fun to meet some of their staff and try their equipment. An advanced notice that I'm "in" is what I'm looking for here . With my busy life and schedule this would be the only way I can do this. Playing wise I would do my best to win for the team. But I can guarantee my team will have some good fun clean laughs with me around cheering them on. Ps :/'will still use the long putter if ok with the team. I have a bad back and knees so makes it easier on this old guys body. And the Persimmion would be making the trip as well

2) I'm interested in (gauntlet in Arizona) and the Chicago event. I have family in Tempe so have a place to stay and some fans to cheer us on . Chicago :/ well that is my kinda town

I definitely want a golden ticket. If I won the first ticket I would use it on The Gauntlet or #The Cup. I love playing in competitive events. Obviously if I won the second ticket, I would use it for The Grandaddy. Either way, winning one of the tickets is a one in a lifetime experience and whoever wins will have a blast.

I would love to win the Golden Ticket, especially the special ticket that can be used for the Grandaddy. Short of this lofty goal I would use the ticket for The Gauntlet. In the e d I will probably just end up at the Chocolate Factory.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I want to win the golden ticket to visit an incredible venue and play some great golf with other enthusiasts. Vegas, The Cup and the Gandaddy all have my attention.

I soooo want to win one of the THP Golden Tickets! Would love to be able to look at all that THP is offering for events and pick the one that tugs at my golfing heart the most in 2016. What events (aside from The Grandaddy) would I be considering?... The Gauntlet, #TheCup, The Wilson Staff event, Vegas, maybe the Kickoff Classic... So many good events to choose from!

I really really really want to win the THP Golden Ticket and would use ticket #1 on TheCup probably, but if I won #2, then I'd use that on The Granddaddy without hesitation. :D

Thanks THP for the ultimate holiday cheer!!!

I want to win one Golden Ticket! I would pick the Grandaddy, of course, or a different event, two of which are top on my list (as of today) - #TheGauntlet and the Wilson Staff event. I have had the privilege of playing in Bridgestone Invitational events, but never a multi-person team event with THP. Winning a Golden Ticket would permit me to change that!
Thanks for the opportunity!!

I want to win the golden ticket because golden tickets are fun. And I like fun.

I want to win the Golden Ticket and use it for a spot in the Grandaddy. Dan is a very solid golfer, but he can't do it alone. While he's Canadian and bearded, he's only one man. He all but needs me on that team, because 1.5 men are better than 1. He won't need to carry me around the course as a teammate, unless there are vantage points I can't see. In the end, Dan's team is going to win the Grandaddy next year, and I want to be right there with him.

I want to win the a golden ticket! Just one of them would be nice. Would love to participate in any of the events but The Cup would be the first choice. Then the Grandaddy of course.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If your breathin' and not thinking of entering for one of these golden tickets...something is wrong and this could fix it. Well; if your interested in great times, outstanding people, fun golf, memories that last forever, and want to change your outlook for the game-people-world...this would be your #THPgoldenticket.

Without question...yes I want to win one of these opportunities. The Granddaddy is a given if I'm fortunate enough to win the holy grail of tickets.

If given the a chance with ticket 1 it would be hard pressed to pick right now with so many unknown's still to be filled in. I could put three up there right now though and they would be The Gauntlet, Vegas, and the Cup...in no particular order. To be able to stress about which one to pick would be far less stressful than waiting to see your name called on signups...or would it...I would like to find out.

Thanks THP...you can't honestly know what you're missing until you've been to an event.

Good luck everyone!

Back