Vines from the course

Nice work Cap!

Nice work Cap!

Thanks buddy.....couldn't replicate that shot again in 200 attempts.

Full story will be told in person a week from today. :)

That was definitely the "magic bullet" of golf shots.

Just watched that again. It sounded like not only did you reach physics law breaking length, but also may have had a double hit. Definitely heard two clicks, which adds further intrigue to what exactly happened.

Just watched that again. It sounded like not only did you reach physics law breaking length, but also may have had a double hit. Definitely heard two clicks, which adds further intrigue to what exactly happened.

Sherlock Copeland might have just solved the mystery. I hear it too! Must have popped it up like we all expected then hit it again another 60 yards.

I think Big Tex is right. I went back and listened. Definitely sounds like he got full contact after clearing the bunker lip.

More #talented than I thought! Hahaha

Double hits are rare to begin with but this was actually caught in a vine! Might be my greatest vine work to date.

Double hits are rare to begin with but this was actually caught in a vine! Might be my greatest vine work to date.
The way it turned out, it was kind of like catching the shot Tiger would hit in those commercials a few years ago. He flushed it on the second hit.

A Vine of one of our birdies today at my courses Santa Scramble. Pins are in the toughest spots on each green. Right on the edge, at apex of slopes, etc.

Hahahaha, that was sweet Barry!

Vines from the course

It looks like it might actually be warmer here in Maryland today (55*) than it is in DFW.

You guys are crazy....that wind is crazy strong!

Back