The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finally saw the Suh trample

Biotch move on his part, but par for the course from him

Just finally saw the Suh trample

Biotch move on his part, but par for the course from him

I am very biased in this matter. I admit that. But how can somebody say that was unintentional? His foot lands on Aaron's leg, so harm there it happens. Then Suh rocks back and puts all of his weight on that one foot that is on Aaron's hurt leg.

It's done and over with, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a suspension come down.

That would be a perfect scenario in my eyes.

Heck... I would pack Pagano and Pep's bags for them for that tandem.

Wait, you would want Chuck Pagano to be fired so you can have Rex Ryan as your head coach?

If they wait to fire TD thats a big mistake. Get him and Nolan/Koetter out as well. Start fresh with a new coach, GM for the draft.

Considering Dimitroff is going to be at the press conference with the owner in a few minutes, I highly doubt that he's getting fired today.

I am very biased in this matter. I admit that. But how can somebody say that was unintentional? His foot lands on Aaron's leg, so harm there it happens. Then Suh rocks back and puts all of his weight on that one foot that is on Aaron's hurt leg.

It's done and over with, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a suspension come down.

yeah its being reviewed today by the league office. Cant wait to see what he claims he was stepping back onto

yeah its being reviewed today by the league office. Cant wait to see what he claims he was stepping back onto

It's going to be exciting to see what team he steals money from next year.

I honestly cant tell if this post was serious?

Google your head coach's name and 9/11. Some people are fine with it. As you dig deeper, it only gets weirder.
We lost a lot of people that day.
Not sure I want to. Or what Pete had to do with 9/11. I know we lost many people that day it was horrific.

Wait, you would want Chuck Pagano to be fired so you can have Rex Ryan as your head coach?

I am saying... I would not be mad if it happened. Chuck was brought in to make this a good defense and it is not even close to that. They have spent a boatload of money on defense and they have all been a miss except for Vontae. Greg Toler, Laron Landry, Arthur Jones (jury is still out), Erik Walden (has been alot better this year), drafting Werner, DQwell Jackson, etc.. Pagano is a great motivator and a great man... I just do not think he is a good in-game coach. Do not hate him, but I am FAR from sold on him. I know some has to do with Grigson, but Chuck has failed with bringing this defensive mindset BIG TIME!

Not to mention, if it involves Pep Hamilton being gone... I would be very happy with that. Just not a fan of his "power running game" philosophy and his run first mindset. When your RBs are terrible and your QB is the best player on your team... enough with running it to set up the pass.

Was looking at game stats from yesterday and saw Geno Smith had a perfect passer rating (158.3) against the Dolphins!?!? Did I read that right?

Hopefully they give him a couple games. Still can't believe Raiola only got one game from his stomp on Ego Ferguson.

I am saying... I would not be mad if it happened. Chuck was brought in to make this a good defense and it is not even close to that. They have spent a boatload of money on defense and they have all been a miss except for Vontae. Greg Toler, Laron Landry, Arthur Jones (jury is still out), Erik Walden (has been alot better this year), drafting Werner, DQwell Jackson, etc.. Pagano is a great motivator and a great man... I just do not think he is a good in-game coach. Do not hate him, but I am FAR from sold on him. I know some has to do with Grigson, but Chuck has failed with bringing this defensive mindset BIG TIME!

Not to mention, if it involves Pep Hamilton being gone... I would be very happy with that. Just not a fan of his "power running game" philosophy and his run first mindset. When your RBs are terrible and your QB is the best player on your team... enough with running it to set up the pass.

Amazing. The grass is not always greener.

wow, Kyle Orton retired, thoguht he might try to ride it out

Hopefully they give him a couple games. Still can't believe Raiola only got one game from his stomp on Ego Ferguson.

I have a hunch that Roger was scared to suspend a player for a playoff game. Because, you know, $$$$$$.

Amazing. The grass is not always greener.

I am not saying that it is... he has failed at what he was brought in to do. The Colts win because of 12 and a really bad division.

Again, I am not saying I hate Chuck, but I am not far from thinking it's time for a change. I would be perfectly content with Chuck firing Manusky and hiring Rex as DC as well.

I am not saying that it is... he has failed at what he was brought in to do. The Colts win because of 12 and a really bad division.

Again, I am not saying I hate Chuck, but I am not far from thinking it's time for a change. I would be perfectly content with Chuck firing Manusky and hiring Rex as DC as well.

You know what would help the defense? Your #12 not throwing the ball to the other team so much.

Just sent by phone battery from 99% to 21% listening to a special Monday Morning Redskins show online, waiting for mass changes. I think I may be waiting a while though I'm afraid. AT the very least, I think the Defensive Coordinator Jim Haslett and Raheem Morris (DB Coach) need to go.

You know what would help the defense? Your #12 not throwing the ball to the other team so much.

Kinda hard not to with a bottom 5 o-line and bottom 1 running game. Not easy to play QB when you get hit every single drop back and have zero threat of running the ball successfully.

Just sent by phone battery from 99% to 21% listening to a special Monday Morning Redskins show online, waiting for mass changes. I think I may be waiting a while though I'm afraid. AT the very least, I think the Defensive Coordinator Jim Haslett and Raheem Morris (DB Coach) need to go.

You forgot about the owner...

Curious as to what Redskin fans are wanting. I would imagine all want Haslett fired.

Thoughts on Gruden and RG3?

Kinda hard not to with a bottom 5 o-line and bottom 1 running game. Not easy to play QB when you get hit every single drop back and have zero threat of running the ball successfully.

That's a GM problem. Not a coaching problem. The staff can only work with what they're given.

Wow, I can't believe Chicago fired Trestman.

Was looking at game stats from yesterday and saw Geno Smith had a perfect passer rating (158.3) against the Dolphins!?!? Did I read that right?

yep, amazing isn't it? Only QB all season to do it. Course, I hope they don't put too much into it and determine their future based off it. Last QB's to do it:

2014 - Geno
2013 - Alex Smith
2013 - Nick Foles
2012 - RG3
2010 - Tom Brady

yep, amazing isn't it? Only QB all season to do it. Course, I hope they don't put too much into it and determine their future based off it. Last QB's to do it:

2014 - Geno
2013 - Alex Smith
2013 - Nick Foles
2012 - RG3
2010 - Tom Brady

True, but maybe it shows a little more potential there than what he showed most of the year. Miami's D is no slouch either unless they weren't playing starters because the game was meaningless.

You forgot about the owner...

I didn't include pipe dreams in the above post. But if that happened you would hear the screams of delight for thousands of miles.

I think he's a great fan, but he lets that get in the way of being a good owner.

Curious as to what Redskin fans are wanting. I would imagine all want Haslett fired.

Thoughts on Gruden and RG3?

Just my sense is, most are willing to give Gruden another year, and most want Griffin gone regardless of what little you get in return. He has shown no signs if making progress. He's injury prone and by most accounts seems to be a divisive factor in the locker room.

In realty, we (fans) are expecting both to be back and face another year of the same before massive changes take place next year.

There are a few that think Jamis Winston will be available at 5 and they should take him.

That would at least be something to talk about in the offseason, which seems to be what this organization does best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back