The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this Beckham Jr guy is pretty good

91 catches for 1,305 yards and 12 touchdowns despite missing the first four games of the year with a hamstring injury. Beckham averaged 108.8 yards a game this season, the best of any receiver in the NFL.

Falcons could have won the division, instead lay a complete egg at home and end up with the 8th pick. Haha. We have so many holes on defense, I dont even know where to start in terms of personnel. But I do know that at the very least, Koetter and Nolan have to go. Mike Smith should go as well. Dimitroff, Julio Jones aside, has done nothing in the draft or FA's to warrant keeping his job either. Clean house and start fresh. Its going to be a few years anyway. Trade Roddy for picks.

91 catches for 1,305 yards and 12 touchdowns despite missing the first four games of the year with a hamstring injury. Beckham averaged 108.8 yards a game this season, the best of any receiver in the NFL.
With him plus guys like Branden cooks, Jervis Landry, Sammy Watkins, Mike Evans, Kelvin Benjamin, ridiculous wide receivers from last year's draft.

Wow, consensus odds for Cowboys up to -8... Not sure i could touch that.

Dallas - 8 v Detroit
Indy - 6 v Cincy
Carolina - 4 1/2 v Arizona
Pittsburgh - 3 1/2 v Baltimore

Cincy getting 6 is a solid play

46-50 record....ouch

I wonder how much Gurley will get looked at> it's a knee injury & doubt he will be able to do any combine or pro day workouts, so wonder how much he falls. Other than him, the Wisconsin back looked good you also have the kid out of Alabama.

The Texans need QB/RB/OL/LB in that order looking at the current team and who could potentially be gone.

I predict Rex will have a new job by the end of the week.

Yep, with ESPN most likely.

I can see him taking a few years away from coaching to do TV and then jump back into coaching or operations position.

That's what I was expecting Bill Cowher to do but he seems content doing TV.

I can see him taking a few years away from coaching to do TV and then jump back into coaching or operations position.

That's what I was expecting Bill Cowher to do but he seems content doing TV.

ESPN seems to love former Jets coaches... from Parcell's, to Edwards, to Mangini...why not add Rex to the collection?

I'm kinda hoping the Jets can persuade someone like a Cowher away. Apparently he'd been wanting the Giants job and was planning on taking it before they won their first superbowl in 2007. Maybe he'll settle for Gang Green instead, since I don't think the Giants will fie Coughlin and I read he has no intention of retiring.

I predict Rex will have a new job by the end of the week.

I hope he finds his way to Atlanta. But that would make too much sense.

It's funny you mention that. I keep refreshing the ESPN home page every minute expecting to see a headline about Mike Smith's firing.

Wow, consensus odds for Cowboys up to -8... Not sure i could touch that.

Dallas - 8 v Detroit
Indy - 6 v Cincy
Carolina - 4 1/2 v Arizona
Pittsburgh - 3 1/2 v Baltimore

Wow... definitely didn't expect Dallas to be 8 point favorites.

I'm not going to lie, I hated when they drafted him. I thought there were bigger holes to fill and then was even more convinced when he missed the first four games. Watching yesterday, I kept thinking, "he's struggling a bit today." 12 catches, 184 yards, and a TD--struggling. Egg on face.

Falcons could have won the division, instead lay a complete egg at home and end up with the 8th pick. Haha.
We realized this yesterday and laughed. I love the NFL.

Mike Smith out in ATL

one again to a place looking for a QB hehe I kid of course

Phil Emery out as Bears GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back