Club Test - Tampa Bay Area THPers Wanted

Got a dozen balls for each of you to try out for the round.

What is the pro shop like there? Good selection of golf balls? I'm out of Truvis and won't have time to make it to a store that has any.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'll throw a three pack of truvis (yellow) in my bag if you can't get any. You're welcome to have them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll throw a three pack of truvis (yellow) in my bag if you can't get any. You're welcome to have them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I appreciate it brother but someone offered to help me out. Great gesture though. Look forward to meeting you.

Going to be fun, I have only played there twice and it was years ago. Don't remember which Course but I think they both are a good test of will and skill.

Now if I can just keep from getting there at 6:30.......but they do have a place to get a biscuit I think.

Kinda bummed about not being able to make it! You boys have fun

Going to be fun, I have only played there twice and it was years ago. Don't remember which Course but I think they both are a good test of will and skill.

Now if I can just keep from getting there at 6:30.......but they do have a place to get a biscuit I think.

Whatever time you were thinking of waking up, add 75 minutes to it.

If I sleep in I will be drinking coffee at 5am, takes about an hour and 15-20 minutes to get there. No problem gives me time to get loose and have my morning cigar.

If I sleep in I will be drinking coffee at 5am, takes about an hour and 15-20 minutes to get there. No problem gives me time to get loose and have my morning cigar.

I knew you and I got along!

Kinda bummed about not being able to make it! You boys have fun
I missed you on the drive up today. Decided to come up and spend the night . Didn't want to attempt that drive in the morning, then try and play golf.
I'm in the area now , hitting up some local BBQ.
Look forward to seeing everyone in the morning. Excited to get out and play some golf again.

I missed you on the drive up today. Decided to come up and spend the night . Didn't want to attempt that drive in the morning, then try and play golf.
I'm in the area now , hitting up some local BBQ.
Look forward to seeing everyone in the morning. Excited to get out and play some golf again.
Which place?

Bigun's BBQ. You know the place?
Nope, there are a few good places I've been in the area but don't think I've been there, how was it?

Okay everybody on the docket tomorrow we have

Fusion driver
Fusion FW wood
BIg Bertha OS irons
Srixon 565 irons
Steelhead hybrids
RTX-3 wedges
And a new set of irons from a different brand that I cannot mention

Fusion driver
Fusion FW wood
BIg Bertha OS irons
Srixon 565 irons
Steelhead hybrids
RTX-3 wedges

what. a. lineup!

Nope, there are a few good places I've been in the area but don't think I've been there, how was it?
Wasn't bad. Not Texas BBQ, but they seem to be trying. Thinly sliced brisket, which was kind of odd to me.

Wasn't bad. Not Texas BBQ, but they seem to be trying. Thinly sliced brisket, which was kind of odd to me.
Not Texas BBQ? , we'll at least it had that going for it.

That lineup is awesome, I really wish I was going to be there.

Fusion driver
Fusion FW wood
BIg Bertha OS irons
Srixon 565 irons
Steelhead hybrids
RTX-3 wedges
This sounds like a few bags full of fun. Looking forward to comparing the 565 to my 545 irons.

Fusion driver and FW woods, YES. Big Bertha OS irons, exciting. Steelhead hy, this will be interesting. And the RTX-3 wedges, probably my next set as it is, so this will be good.

Fusion driver
Fusion FW wood
BIg Bertha OS irons
Srixon 565 irons
Steelhead hybrids
RTX-3 wedges

Great lineup..plus a sneaky JB tease. My money is on Honma (I'm never right).

That lineup looks like I'm gonna be tired by the first tee and that sounds like a damn good day to me!

Wilson irons??? Just ignore if yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club Test - Tampa Bay Area THPers Wanted

Wow that looks fun. I need one of those 59 dollar Southwest deals to Tampa to pop up around one of these gatherings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet lineup, love trying new stuff!

Halfway there

Back