THP Member Approved Facility

This will be nice to see on the entrance of a pro shop at local courses but I'm sure all won't be approved, because there is a high standard.

After each place receives their badge their should be a spot on the site that lists all approved facilities by region.

Hopefully we will see some of those here in the Pacific Northwest sometime in the future.

I wouldn't even know how to approach a club to display a sticker.

I wouldn't even know how to approach a club to display a sticker.

Is this something we as THPrs will do? I see it more as a way, once a course has been "approved", for THP to send them a sticker and an intro letter, letting the course know that they have been recognized by this community. Great way to promote the course on here and THP to the course's players.

Great ideas all around!

Bravo, what an awesome way to get the THP realm out in the golfing world. Can't wait to start looking for these.

Is this something we as THPrs will do? I see it more as a way, once a course has been "approved", for THP to send them a sticker and an intro letter, letting the course know that they have been recognized by this community. Great way to promote the course on here and THP to the course's players.

This would be a good way but I am sure JB and GG have a plan.

How can I get one for my home course?
Also, will there be an online list/guide of places to receive the honor?

I would have loved if my old facility would have been THP approved. I'm sorry that I never got JB and GG out to play it before my departure.

Amazing! Just amazing!!! Another fantastic idea from the THP Lab!

Edit: The THP Lab is also the same place where JB's Beats and Rhymes Lab is.

Edit: The THP Lab is also the same place where JB's Beats and Rhymes Lab is.

I assure you brother, nobody wants to hear that. :D

I assure you brother, nobody wants to hear that. :D

I've heard stories about J-Boogie....lol

But seriously, great idea. Can't wait to see these everywhere THP goes

I think this is a great idea, looking forward to additional details as well as a (growing) list of approved facilities.

This is really cool!

THP Member Approved Facility

When I went I to the DC (Rockville) Club Champion the other day to talk about a MD/VA/DC open house there, he had heard of THP.

Maybe they could get a decal after our get together.

Right on the door at Project X HQ in San Diego.
e9550f2f0ac3a4db5cc6b0389b5747b6.jpg

Very cool.

That is crazy awesome and certainly well deserved by Project X

I was wondering when we would see one put somewhere, Sweet!

Definitely deserved.

100% agree!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice touch and perfect spot

Back