SeeMore Putters Thread

I used to have a Seemore but sold it a few weeks ago. Does SPI work with a non-Seemore putter?

It sure does.

Yes the SPi method works on pretty much any putter. As a matter of fact, when we were at Pine Lakes in October, the SPi instructor Chris Carfangia said how at one of the PGA tournaments he was at with Ted Galina of SeeMore, how a LOT of pros came up to say hi to Ted and knew him well. His point was that many pros use SeeMores as a practice tool even if they don't game them.

I will look into a lesson as there is a Seemore certified fitter/instructor locally.

The funny part is that I always dismissed Seemore putters as being silly because there was no way I could get close to making the red oval disappear. It's obvious now that it was MY setup that was the problem, not the Seemore design!! I've been putting for 30+ years with my eyes/head way out of position and now that my Seemore putter has forced me to correct that and I'm seeing and hitting my intended line at least twice as often. Once I got comfortable with my new setup the results were immediate. Making 2 birdie putts over 18 feet and a 12 footer with my first Seemore outing yesterday was very encouraging. I had 4 other birdie putts either lip out or graze the edge of the hole. My regular golf buddy that was playing with me said it was the best he had ever seen me putt and I think he's right. I'm just not the type of putter that makes multiple long putts in the same round.

I feel foolish for not giving Seemore an honest trial sooner but it's exciting to finally have hope that my putting can improve after decades of mediocre putting. I've tried every putting style and grip over the years - long, belly, and even Kuchar style with no improvement. I've never been a bad putter but I've always been an above average ball striker and a below average putter for my index. I'm actually excited to work on my putting now and I'm also going to enjoy adding a few more Seemore models to my somewhat excessive putter collection over the next few months.
:banana:

This was my experience too (minus the low handicap/good ball striker part!). It's such a great product I can't understand why more high-profile golfers don't use SeeMores as gamers

This was my experience too (minus the low handicap/good ball striker part!). It's such a great product I can't understand why more high-profile golfers don't use SeeMores as gamers
Probably because Seemore isn't paying the $$$$ like the others.

seemore pays 0, zip, nada, zilch, ZERO dollars to PGA tour pros to use the putters.

It's hard to compete for tour presence when other putter companies are paying players to use the putters.

Eagerly awaiting my first Seemore (X2 off ebay).
It should be here on Friday, which is going to make for a loooong week.

Finally showed up tonight. Can't wait to roll some putts on a green with it.
Came with a couple little nicks on the toe but other than that it looks great!!!

seemore pays 0, zip, nada, zilch, ZERO dollars to PGA tour pros to use the putters.

It's hard to compete for tour presence when other putter companies are paying players to use the putters.
They shouldn't have to pay, because once you get that putter in your tour hands it'll pay you with your winnings lol...

They shouldn't have to pay, because once you get that putter in your tour hands it'll pay you with your winnings lol...

Well, that was my thought. If a pro realizes how much better they are with a particular putter, you'd think it would be worth more in terms of potential victories & career earnings.

But that's something I don't have to worry about...

What is the scoop on the PCB series there is a short for dirt cheap on the bay that I may get for the wife.

Thanks. I wonder how that heavy head will play in a 32" setup.

SeeMore uses a spud in the internal hosel to get the weight up on the CB models, standard won't be that heavy, was 350g IIRC.

Anyone know what the old FGPs are made of? The ones that say 'The SeeMore FGP' on the sole.

Anyone know what the old FGPs are made of? The ones that say 'The SeeMore FGP' on the sole.
Some are bronze, some are stainless steel.

What is the cost of having a SeeMore refinished?

What is the cost of having a SeeMore refinished?
Will depend on who you use, SeeMore themselves don't refinish, most who have theirs done use third parties.

Last edited:
m5 with an aluminum insert for $45. I LOVE EBAY!!! Not in mint shape, but a lot of it can be buffed out, and it'll look pretty amazing.

How do you guys get shafts out of a SeeMore? My club guy torched the hell out of one yesterday and could not get it to budge. With the amount of heat I think is necessary I think the shaft will be junk, what say you all?

How do you guys get shafts out of a SeeMore? My club guy torched the hell out of one yesterday and could not get it to budge. With the amount of heat I think is necessary I think the shaft will be junk, what say you all?

The guys at HQ told me they never try to reuse shafts after removal. Just trash them and put a new one in. This could be the reason why.

The guys at HQ told me they never try to reuse shafts after removal. Just trash them and put a new one in. This could be the reason why.

Thanks. This gives me the impetus to buy a matte black shaft for my project and go matte black paint on the head except for the guide lines and the dot.

Thats interesting, I've never had an issue pulling shafts from them and re-using them. If its tight though and tougher to remove, usually a good sign there is a weight spud in the hosel.

I played my 4th round with a Seemore putter yesterday and my first with the SB-1. I had my best putting day in at least a few years and I am very excited that the RST is the answer to my 30 years of putting woes. I hit so many putts in the center of the cup and only missed one putt under 8 feet. Seemore has changed my set up, especially my head and eye alignment and I now can see the line much easier when I'm standing over the ball.

I played my 4th round with a Seemore putter yesterday and my first with the SB-1. I had my best putting day in at least a few years and I am very excited that the RST is the answer to my 30 years of putting woes. I hit so many putts in the center of the cup and only missed one putt under 8 feet. Seemore has changed my set up, especially my head and eye alignment and I now can see the line much easier when I'm standing over the ball.

That is fantastic! I have a soft spot for the SB-1! Best mallet ever IMHO (but the SB2 is nice too!)

Back