The Movie Review Thread

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Wish they would make a movie that is true to the actual comics, but it would be R rated no doubt. This one was ok.

Pretty good Marvel animated movie called "Planet Hulk". Definitely not for little kids though, very violent.

I want to see that Trout!

Went and saw Pixel. For an Adam sander movie, it was good.

It's good stuff Freddie, lots of F bombs but hilarious and real at the same time.

Got to see Man from U.N.C.L.E the other day with Dawn. Really enjoyed the movie and thought it was well done.

Then again I am a fan of Guy Ritchie movies so it probably makes me a bit bias. Dawn enjoyed it and she wasn't really sure if she was going to.

Watched BlackHat last night.

Decent enough, the wife thought it was sad LOL.

Watched The Visit last night with the wife. Creepy, and strange.

Went and saw a walk in the woods and loved it, Redford just makes movies I love
That's high on my want to see list.

Watched The Visit last night with the wife. Creepy, and strange.
Reviews I heard were mixed. Mostly they said it was a comedy masked as a horror movie or a horror movie masked as a comedy. Has me intrigued but don't know if we'll see it or not.

That's high on my want to see list.

Reviews I heard were mixed. Mostly they said it was a comedy masked as a horror movie or a horror movie masked as a comedy. Has me intrigued but don't know if we'll see it or not.

Definitely a few honest laughs in the movie. Overall, we liked it.

Saw,the visit tonight with my gf. Overall it was a predictable movie with a little suspense. Not a movie I would watch again but enjoyable one time viewing.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I remembered Antz being ok in the theater and then seeing some on tv a year or so ago and thinking "man some of this is not appropriate for most kids". Must be being a father now?

Funny how a lot of those types of movies had stuff you didn't notice and now it's like "whoa...really"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched Dumb and Dumber Too last night for God only knows what reason. All I kept thinking was "How badly do these guys wish they never made this movie?" Absolutely horrific.

Watched Dumb and Dumber Too last night for God only knows what reason. All I kept thinking was "How badly do these guys wish they never made this movie?" Absolutely horrific.

I still haven't seen it but this review doesn't really help me with the motivation lol.

I still haven't seen it but this review doesn't really help me with the motivation lol.
There was literally nothing else on last night so I watched it after avoiding it forever. In retrospect I would have rather watched a blank screen for 2 hours.

Watched Spooks : The Greater Good last night

If you have seen the Spooks TV series then you would probably appreciate it more, but I enjoyed it as there were a number of links back to the TV series with characters and I was a fan of the series so wanted to see it

Gone Girl was on last night. Such an awesome movie.

Gone Girl was on last night. Such an awesome movie.

I heard that from a lot of people, but I read the book before watching the movie, so I was pretty disappointed in the movie. I found it way too slow. The book was fantastic though.

We watched Joe Dirt 2 on Crackle the other night. Hands down the worst movie I have ever seen.

I heard that from a lot of people, but I read the book before watching the movie, so I was pretty disappointed in the movie. I found it way too slow. The book was fantastic though.

We watched Joe Dirt 2 on Crackle the other night. Hands down the worst movie I have ever seen.

Go watch Dumb and Dumber Too. I cant imagine anything being worse.

I could've saved you the trouble on Joe Dirt 2 without even seeing it. Haha. There was no way that was going to be as good as the first one.

Saw the new Mission Impossible movie over the weekend. A little predictable, but entertaining, so I enjoyed it.

Saw the new Mission Impossible movie over the weekend. A little predictable, but entertaining, so I enjoyed it.

Haven't had a chance to see that yet, but it is on the list along with a couple others

The Incredible Hulk (the one with Ed Norton). It was meh. Didn't realize it had an appearance by Robert Downey Jr. in it. Though I guess it makes sense given that Iron man came out a few weeks before ... wow, it's been over seven years since Iron man was released!

Anyone seen Everest yet? It looks awesome

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Anyone seen Everest yet? It looks awesome

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Not yet but the book it is based on (Into Thin Air) was great. I think they'd have to work a good bit to screw this one up.

Watched Mad Max Fury Road last night. I freaking loved it. Really kicking myself that I didn't see it in the big screen. Would have loved to have seen it in IMAX.

I thought Tom Hardy did ok but he's no Mel, but who could be.

Back