NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care about the rest of the league :D

Realistically, even without McDavid Edmonton was trending upwards. Without winning the lottery this year they still would've had a top 4 pick. With Nurse maturing, Klefbom looking like a future solid top 4, and one of Reinhart / this year's non McDavid pick the weak D corps problems were being addressed. Nicholson, Chiarelli, and McLellan are certainly a front office improvement too.

You want to talk about being unlucky? Imagine if the Oilers could've gotten #1 in Ekblad's year instead of Yakupov's...
There's nothing unlucky about 50 straight first overall picks. They could have easily taken Murray over yakupov after raping columbus in the draft lotto and solidified their defensive core. Fortunately CBJ wanted nothing to do with that Russian clown anyways.

Zero sympathy for the Oil from this guy. Too many easy top picks to have any sort of what if moment.

Yes, the Oil have been unlucky when it comes to draft picks...

I've officially heard it all now.

Yes, the Oil have been unlucky when it comes to draft picks...

I've officially heard it all now.
It is very tough to sympathize when they've had the ENTIRE draft class to pick from this many times and all they have to show for it is a handful of small forwards.

babcock_zpsxxhv8zow.png~320x480

I don't really care about the rest of the league :D

Realistically, even without McDavid Edmonton was trending upwards. Without winning the lottery this year they still would've had a top 4 pick. With Nurse maturing, Klefbom looking like a future solid top 4, and one of Reinhart / this year's non McDavid pick the weak D corps problems were being addressed. Nicholson, Chiarelli, and McLellan are certainly a front office improvement too.

You want to talk about being unlucky? Imagine if the Oilers could've gotten #1 in Ekblad's year instead of Yakupov's...

...unlucky? Seriously?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

#StamkostoToronto2016

#dreams

Stop it, Wake. Need something to get me through the winter besides hard alcohol.

Stop it, Wake. Need something to get me through the winter besides hard alcohol.

support a decent team?

so you are a leafs fan for financial reasons?

It's always about money when you deal with the Leafs.

Well he wouldn't be cheering for the Habs then...

Ducks, Jets, Hawks maybe?

and I thought I liked you.....

the Ducks and the Hawks have pretty good teams, but I have a Hard time seeing the jets as better than the Habs

Well he wouldn't be cheering for the Habs then...

Ducks, Jets, Hawks maybe?
We all know the Bolts are #2 in his heart.

and I thought I liked you.....

the Ducks and the Hawks have pretty good teams, but I have a Hard time seeing the jets as better than the Habs

Haha all in good fun

Guess we have our first hockey bet of this season... Avatar control for a week, Jets beat your Habs in the season series split is nothing?

Haha all in good fun

Guess we have our first hockey bet of this season... Avatar control for a week, Jets beat your Habs in the season series split is nothing?

done!

maybe I should change my avatar back though, that bet has been running since the legacy

The Flames released some details about a new stadium this past week. 300 million just to clean up the site and they won't start construction for 3-4 years. The area they selected has the worst transportation and roads in the city. We would be lucky to see something in under 9 years and the Cattle Dome is already a relic.

Love seeing that Quebec is invited to phase 3 on the expansion process now but still very curious to find out how Vegas will do. Love the Blu blanc no rouge Marty, no rouge.

Ugh forgot Kessel was on the Penguins, makes me dislike them even more that I already did...

Ugh forgot Kessel was on the Penguins, makes me dislike them even more that I already did...

I can't beleive they paid for him instead of fixing their goaltending issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back