NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw I wasn't I. This thread. The same old "stop insulting hockey" was happening to someone else prior and made a statement based I a ridiculous claim by someone else.

You don't have to are about my posts In any thread, but to say people shouldn't post them (which has been said multiple times I. Here to many people) is not only not fair, but insulting to some.

Check out the tiger woods thread. Or insert any thread on THP to see various levels of opinions on different topics. If someone doesn't like them, don't respond....but don't say not to share them. That's not fair.

Never said to not post them, I just said I dont care about them. Haha

NHL 2015-2016 Season

Yes, the Preds will proudly put forth the worst TV crew in the NHL.

I may be extremely biased, but man the Blue Jackets have such a good TV crew. Jeff Rimer and Bill Davidge have to be some of the best in the business.

Oh, I can one-up you on that. Pete Weber, who was always an excellent PBP man is moving from TV to radio. Not sure why, perhaps due to health reasons. That leaves us with Willy Daunic, a nice guy who is learning, but certainly still nowhere near the level he should be to be the TV PBP guy for an NHL team, and Stu Grimson as our color analyst, who is nothing short of awful.

I loved the chief so losing him was tough, but I think Engblom will be good. I've liked him in the past.

And I hope Lauer isn't near our pp.

Never said to not post them, I just said I dont care about them. Haha

It's like any other opinion on the Internet. This applies to golf reviews as well. Take time and show interest in the genuine posts that provide information you value, and ignore/discard the rest.

Oh, I can one-up you on that. Pete Weber, who was always an excellent PBP man is moving from TV to radio. Not sure why, perhaps due to health reasons. That leaves us with Willy Daunic, a nice guy who is learning, but certainly still nowhere near the level he should be to be the TV PBP guy for an NHL team, and Stu Grimson as our color analyst, who is nothing short of awful.

you guys should hear the French bradcast for the Canadiens, they Suck! I am proud to be a french Canadian, but even I watch the game on the english broadcast because I can't stand them

I think Brad Lauer is a terrible move, you guys will blame him when you miss the playoffs.

** I have no idea who he is

and a big YES on fantasy hockey, I vote for Jesse as commish, last year's commish, was too present, it was overwhelming :alien:
Thanks Marty and if I need to step up and be the comish I can certainly make that happen.

Besides attending a THP event getting in on fantasy hockey was one of the ways that I really stared to interact with people here so it does hold a special place for me. Really a great way to dive head first into this place.

Joe B and Locker are the Caps broadcast team and they are THE Best haha

Thanks Marty and if I need to step up and be the comish I can certainly make that happen.

Besides attending a THP event getting in on fantasy hockey was one of the ways that I really stared to interact with people here so it does hold a special place for me. Really a great way to dive head first into this place.

I just named you for kicks, but if you are too busy, I can give you a hand.

oh and yes, I will pick Semin for sure

I can tell you who isnt the best. Steve Cangiolosi and Ken Daneyko. Oooof they are horrible.

oh, and I need to go the the post office today, you should get something soon. what size are the twins wearign atm, I wanted to get them some bleu-blanc-rouge jerseys ;)

oh, and I need to go the the post office today, you should get something soon. what size are the twins wearign atm, I wanted to get them some bleu-blanc-rouge jerseys ;)
Haha no way they will never wear any Habs attire ever... Haha

lol, I grew up wearing a Habs Patrick Roy jersey. Think I might have worn it to school in 7th grade just about every day. Course, that was because my Pete Peters Caps jersey has gotten too small.

I just named you for kicks, but if you are too busy, I can give you a hand.

oh and yes, I will pick Semin for sure
I do not mind being comish but I will say that I run a pretty tight ship

Oh Patrick Roy. Grew up an Avalanche fan because there was no Blue Jackets and my brother liked Detroit. Loved that guy when he played for them haha

Yeah... I am still salty about how he left the habs...

In absolutely pointless news, I do like how they are ranking the CBJ's #9 on the preseason poll for this year. Come on playoffs! Lots of high hopes this year.

In absolutely pointless news, I do like how they are ranking the CBJ's #9 on the preseason poll for this year. Come on playoffs! Lots of high hopes this year.

I always look forward to the Pens v. Jackets games. Usually set up for great games.

I always look forward to the Pens v. Jackets games. Usually set up for great games.

I like to watch the jackets, and the penguins are an interesting team to me, some of the best star power in offense, a very dimisished defense, and arguably one of the 50 best goaltenders in the league.

It's certainly become a pretty spicy rivalry the last few years. That playoff series 2 seasons ago was pretty epic.

That's a pretty impressive early ranking considering their finish... although when they finally got healthy they rolled teams.

That's a pretty impressive early ranking considering their finish... although when they finally got healthy they rolled teams.

Yea I think the last quarter of the season when they started getting healthy they were something like one of the top 5 teams record wise. Just too little too late at that point.

I could care less if people like hockey or not. I love it and have stopped trying to get people into it. The sport is doing well and that is really what I care about.

Can't wait for the season to get going! I assume we are doing fantasy again?

Hey commish I'd be down for fantasy hockey.

This is going to be the first year in a long time that my Gamecenter subscription might actually yield some happy moments watching the Oilers! I'm really looking forward to the start of the season.

Plenty of Hockey to talk about! I didn't realize my Briere thread was moved until just now.

Flyers got a new coach, Dave Hakstol, who was the head coach of the University of North Dakota college team. Danny Briere retired but was on the radio this morning hoping to talk to the Flyers organization in the next year or so to get involved on the management side. Zack Rinaldo was traded for a better draft round pick which is a shame. He was truly an old school Enforcer. Now that he is gone all that is left is Wayne Simmonds, who can score but can also take and a hit and shell it out.

I'm excited to see what this new young Flyers team will do. Anything will be better than last year's disaster season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back