That's a Lotta putter

That's a Lotta putter

Indeed. The RXi only goes up to 410 or thereabouts. RX3 is over 500.

Just a tremendously fun concept with the weights, faces, and lie angle.

Want to toy with inserts?

So damn cool, the RXi!

b94f4d3004ae10f112ede4968fb0275d.jpg

6a7848ebd053383ee74061237a7d5cd2.jpg

a49195c537aa74e61573401f2ff9a182.jpg

96465b05a8d3f14722402621b1cd056f.jpg
That's the one I'm most looking forward to trying on OH, it does look quite Giantish, can't to put one side by side with mine.

Those look good there #cookie. That is a lot of putter. Can't wait for your thoughts on the performance and the inserts

That is awesome. All that adjustability is saweeeeet.

Awesome looking Cookie. Still can't believe you picked up both RX3 and the RXi. Can't wait to see the RXi first hand.

I can't wait to try these out. Something needs to boot the DLL out of the bag

These putters are a club tinkerer's dream. I'd be interested in any feedback anyone has on the different inserts. I assume some are more muted than others (softer) and some may see a different roll of the ball with one groove pattern over another.

I'm totally fascinated by these.

These putters are a club tinkerer's dream. I'd be interested in any feedback anyone has on the different inserts. I assume some are more muted than others (softer) and some may see a different roll of the ball with one groove pattern over another.

I'm totally fascinated by these.

I would definitely think so. I'm not very good on that "feel/audible" thing but think I can get this into enough hands locally that good feedback will come of it.

Going to drop the weight on mine for my next round. Curious to see how different it plays.

Haha, you drop and I max out.

Sunday!
I saw that earlier. Just want to feel what it plays like with out all the weight.

I saw that earlier. Just want to feel what it plays like with out all the weight.

Absolutely, and you can always add weight after nine so very easily.

Some Cure fun on the putting green this morning. Arsenal is building.

f8d9376c59ba77f8ab57fdeaddde61db.jpg

45a996bc2fec6f3714b9ca5153c6a6d4.jpg

All those colors to choose from and 3 black ones? #youneedsomecolor

#eBaydictated

It will change.

So your loving the cure eh? I saw one in store and couldn't get over the size. I guess if I spent more time with it maybe? It's not nit like putting is a strong suit for me lol.

So your loving the cure eh? I saw one in store and couldn't get over the size. I guess if I spent more time with it maybe? It's not nit like putting is a strong suit for me lol.

I am indeed. I think it's one of those things that after a few holes you stop noticing the size. Especially if you're putting well.

Are these as big as the Giant?

I haven't been able to do a side-by-side comparison but I think the RXII is probably dead on with the giant.

Took my rx1 out for the first time. Didn't have anytime to practices with it before the round so was going in cold on how this would roll, speed, etc. first hole from 8' made it. 3 putted the second hole from 35' due to,bad read and bad speed. The rest of the round I had two 1 putts and missed another three on the edges. Other than a few holes where I babied the putt thinking the slope of the green would help carry to the hole is was very impressed with speed and how the ball rolled.

i putted with this a few times in the house and the putter has a "tinky" sound to it, nothing to loud or unbearable for me. the three guys I played with were intrigued by the putter. One guy commented that it sounded like a softball bat. Two guys eventually rolled it on the 15th hole and the one liked the weight and rolled it well, best putt he had all day.

this ball rolls true and in a way I haven't seen before. The lines on each side of the shaft make alignment easy and for me today the lines I picked were pretty good and the ball,rolled along the intended line. Looking forward to my next round and practice sessions with this. Ponder for an rx3 or rxi is now on.

Love it emart!

I'll have a write up tomorrow on the RXi and RX3 as I gamed both for 9 holes today.

Spoiler: I'm in love, they are that good.

And I thoroughly enjoy seeing other feeling the same. Eddie was on fire early and changing hit putting from a weakness to a strength.

Those pics came out great Cookie. I may have to make one of these my screen saver.
Cant believe how much I'm liking the RX3F. Playing the RXi today was fun, and hitting the RX3 on the practice green was fantastic. I'm just really impressed by all these putters. Not sure which one I like the best.
Going to play next weekend with the same setup as today's round, one thin weight. That seemed to work pretty well for me today.

That RX3 minus the flange sets up so well but the flange model performed just as well for me.

Eddie: you were en fuego those first 4 holes draining 8-15 footers including 1 to go 1 under early!

The line these track on is something else.

Great write up guys, no Cure putters in the UK so I bought one on the strength of your honest feedback....followed the site for years an just figured out how to get mt account back up (forgot I had one). I was going to wait until the Ohio write up but who was I trying to kid....pulled the trigger on it immediately basically.

If I could put I would be dangerous...For those who know, think Mehlhorn bad....only I wouldn't dream of claiming to be as good a ball striker but distance ain't the problem for me...scoring is sometimes !!

RX3F on its way to me as we speak...can't thank the Cure guys enough for sorting everything out (Jeff/Grant)..hope to report back shortly on the performance on UK greens with zero loft. I will keep you all posted.

Back