2015 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Maybe I'm having a slow moment but what email do we send the entry in to?

Maybe I'm having a slow moment but what email do we send the entry in to?

From 1st post.

Your Entry
Your entry email will be sent to contests@thehackersparadise.com and MUST include the following:
Your Foursome, including at least 1 Bridgestone staffer listed above
Forum Name
Full Name
Shipping Address

My favorite week of the year. Can't wait for it to get started!

Finally submitted my picks! I like my squad, but I apologize to them in advance for screwing them over :alien:

Just submitted my entry, feeling pretty good, wanted to go with Phil, but just couldn't.

Great contest, I am IN! Good luck everyone, should be a great Masters this year!!

team is in!!!!

Masters on the Range live now. You can learn so much watching these guys practice.

Adam Scott with the long putter in the bag today.

I could watch these guys all day on the range. That practice facility is just ridiculous.

How today is not a national holiday is beyond me. Its masters monday, plus its opening day for most MLB teams, plus the NCAA national championship? Cmon 'merica, get your act together and give us all the day off to celebrate sports.

Just sent in my entry, it has probably been sent in multiple times. Went chalk.

2015 Masters Thread

2015 Masters Thread

Figured I'd get the party started.

Great coverage of the practice area and interviews on Masters.com right now.

Figured I'd get the party started.

Great coverage of the practice area and interviews on Masters.com right now.

we are going to use this contest thread as the official Masters thread.

OK picks are in.

tumblr_ncu5xemc441qem99po1_1280.png

Listening to Kaymer on the GC right now is pretty cool listening to how Langer helped him prepare.

The Masters this year will be watched in the media room, with all 3 TV's going. It will be glorious.

I might miss Thursday flying back from Barbados, but we are going to go over to Sandy Lane and see if it is on TV early before the flight. Best TV golf week of the year and I have to travel...ugg

Just submitted, can't wait for this to start. Thanks THP.

I want that Masters coffee table

Entry in...not many surprises. Can't wait for this to start!

Apparently Tiger is striping the ball around Augusta today. Hopefully he brings it thursday...as of course I didn't pick him

Back