Clicgear 3.5+ Push Cart Preview

I received a 3.5 for Xmas too. I played a round with it Saturday, decided I'm going to get the XL bottle holder and a sand bottle. I'm debating whether or not I'll get the GPS holder for my Golf Buddy; it wasn't so bad leaving it in the net until I needed it. I may pickup the wheel cover too. After all, new toys need new accessories...

I highly recommend getting the GPS holder for your Golf Buddy. I use it with my Garmin G8 and what I like about it is that the display screen is always visible, even when walking down the fairways. You walk to your ball, look at the display and pull the appropriate club. Like yourself I use to keep the GPS in the mesh net, but I find this solution so much quicker and convenient. IMO this is the most useful optional accessory you can get for your Clicgear.

I highly recommend getting the GPS holder for your Golf Buddy. I use it with my Garmin G8 and what I like about it is that the display screen is always visible, even when walking down the fairways. You walk to your ball, look at the display and pull the appropriate club. Like yourself I use to keep the GPS in the mesh net, but I find this solution so much quicker and convenient. IMO this is the most useful optional accessory you can get for your Clicgear.
I'm pondering GPS over rangefinder

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm pondering GPS over rangefinder

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm thinking the same thing.

I struggled with the same question also. Went with the GPS first. Glad I did because I find I use the GPS more than I do the rangefinder. Everyone I play with that have both also use their GPS more often also. If you are struggling with the question get the GPS first and then rangefinder.

Somebody posted they used a Fusion 14 bag on a clicgear but for the life of me I cant find who it was.

I finally picked myself up a 3.5+ based on all the top reviews I've read on here for it.

Played 18 with the push cart today and it did not disappoint at all! Very easy to unfold and use. Build quality felt good. I liked the storage cubby and netting for my stuff. This guy may get me walking more rounds!

I have one of these headed my way and I'm excited. I've used a push cart for many years now but I like the compact design of this when it's folded up.

Have heard great things and hopefully this will last me for another 10+ years.

I finally picked myself up a 3.5+ based on all the top reviews I've read on here for it.

Played 18 with the push cart today and it did not disappoint at all! Very easy to unfold and use. Build quality felt good. I liked the storage cubby and netting for my stuff. This guy may get me walking more rounds!

Glad you like it. I'd walk every round with mine if I could.

I have one of these headed my way and I'm excited. I've used a push cart for many years now but I like the compact design of this when it's folded up.

Have heard great things and hopefully this will last me for another 10+ years.

Nice pickup! What brand were you using before?

The only reason I haven't used mine more is because I've played with the local THPers a lot lately & we all take carts. I'd love to change that & try a walking round or two.

Glad you like it. I'd walk every round with mine if I could.

Nice pickup! What brand were you using before?

The only reason I haven't used mine more is because I've played with the local THPers a lot lately & we all take carts. I'd love to change that & try a walking round or two.

I had a BagBoy. there's really nothing wrong with it. just doesn't fold down as small and not as much space to hold the extras. Other than that is in great shape and have never had a problem with it.

I had a BagBoy. there's really nothing wrong with it. just doesn't fold down as small and not as much space to hold the extras. Other than that is in great shape and have never had a problem with it.

These clicgears are built like tanks. I can't imagine them wearing out. Hopefully not in my golfing lifetime.

Has anyone ever walked using a push cart in a THP outing? If I ever get out yor way I'll bring mine - maybe get a THP clicgear round in!

These clicgears are built like tanks. I can't imagine them wearing out. Hopefully not in my golfing lifetime.

Has anyone ever walked using a push cart in a THP outing? If I ever get out yor way I'll bring mine - maybe get a THP clicgear round in!
Yeah I don't see myself replacing this one. I'm just hoping the braking system is better than my bagboy. It was made of plastic and I broke a bunch of the tabs because I forgot to take the brake off.

Usually is always carts in an event for pace of play but I'm always down to walk. Let me know because I'm always looking for an excuse to get out and play. Haha

I've got a 2.0, it's beat up now, I guess it's time for a new one...the 3.5 model number tells me that 4.0 might be something great, but what else can they add? Fold up smaller perhaps, my 2.0 has been amazing, really well built and I've had no problems with it at all...most of the carts I see on the course are Clicgear

I think this was the best golf purchase I made last fall. I have walked probably 30 rounds with it and have had no issues at all. Thinking of adding the cooler bag.

Yeah I don't see myself replacing this one. I'm just hoping the braking system is better than my bagboy. It was made of plastic and I broke a bunch of the tabs because I forgot to take the brake off.

Usually is always carts in an event for pace of play but I'm always down to walk. Let me know because I'm always looking for an excuse to get out and play. Haha

@GregDan what Bag Boy were you using? Do you know if they have changed the brake system since yours was released?

@GregDan what Bag Boy were you using? Do you know if they have changed the brake system since yours was released?
I'd have to look but it's an older one. For the brakes, when you flip the lever a pin sticks out into a plastic hub with slots in it. I know that's a poor description but it's the best I could do. Haha

Edit: Just looked and it is the Express 240

Last edited:
f34e085cb39d18d99cc761959f0e2e3d.jpg

This showed up today and I like it already. Smaller and lighter than my previous cart and I really like the color. I was afraid it would be too light of a shade but it looks way better in person.

Looking forward to getting this on the course soon!

This showed up today and I like it already. Smaller and lighter than my previous cart and I really like the color. I was afraid it would be too light of a shade but it looks way better in person.

Love that colour. It think it would look good with my new bag.

Used mine for the first time on Saturday. absolutely loved it! Only thing I would suggest in the steering knob. The hand holes are a little small on the handle. Other than that I am super happy with my purchase!

Nice! I'm digging the color!

Used mine for the first time on Saturday. absolutely loved it! Only thing I would suggest in the steering knob. The hand holes are a little small on the handle. Other than that I am super happy with my purchase!

I only rest one hand on the outside of the handle and just walk. If I need to steer any I just push down just enough to lift the front tire to take pressure off and then left or right as needed. Not really sure what you mean by the holes being a little small. Even with huge hands I don't see where it could be a tight fit unless they changed something in the past year since I got mine. I have somewhere around 80 miles with mine and still rolls just as good as it did on day one.

Glad you like it.

Here's a thread of some accessories that I wrote up awhile back if you haven't seen it.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?72038-Clicgear-Accessories-(Pic-Heavy)

These are really nice! When my 2.0 wears out I will give it a try!

Sports Authority?

No. they didn't have this on their sale so I found this for just a few bucks more.

Weird, I added one to the cart and the 20% off was applied

Weird, I added one to the cart and the 20% off was applied
they didn't have the blue. only limited colors. haha

Sorry, I didn't specify that.

Back