What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson Infinite Southside Putter. Love the center shaft. Also he had Wilson Duo balls on the putting green. The feel a,d sound of those balls on this putter was a smooth as Allison Krause.

I know store putting greens are designed to funnel everything to the hole. But I couldn't miss with this thing. But the sound was the clincher.

Oh oh and a bonus when he called Wilson to order the putter (didn't have my length in stock) he found out my D200's shipped out yesterday :bananadance:

On lunch I picked up a Callaway Tour Authentic hat in blue. I have a feeling Ill be going back and getting the black as well. :banana:

Want and got a v3 patriot pack for good deal

A pink matching Adidas skirt, jacket, and shirt - for my daughter.

Sounds good

Jacqui ordered this for me, from the Titleist Rep a few minutes ago. Midsize staff bag, embroidered with my name! At cost. Also got three dozen NXT Tour S balls with my initials on it yesterday from same rep.

us_TB3SF4_banner

Picked up a dozen :wilson:FG Tours for a certain buddy to start his legacy work with.

Placed my order for XR Pro 5i-AW. Now the waiting game begins. </ponder>

Placed my order for XR Pro 5i-AW. Now the waiting game begins. </ponder>
Very nice Ron! They're worth the wait IMO.

I ordered a set Apex SW to match the rest of my Grandaddy irons; and this little thing that'll get at least 18 swings in tomorrow:

f4c8a541a14d6c98f582c50b1803eafb.jpg

I ordered a set Apex SW to match the rest of my Grandaddy irons; and this little thing that'll get at least 18 swings in tomorrow:

f4c8a541a14d6c98f582c50b1803eafb.jpg

So what you're saying is, you're not planning on hitting too many greens?

I need to try the PM grind.

Some Maxfli Revolution on clearance at Dicks for Tot Hill because I dont care if I lose these

58* PM Grind wedge. Because if it's good enough for Pete...

I've been know to make bad rushes to judgment.

Odyssey Works #9 Versa putter.

The Z545 4i to add to my set to fill a bit of the gap between my 5i and 5w

Picked up a Puma shirt for LIITA

Got incredible deals on the rangefinder and orange whip.

f0186d3a54e53448c9b4f8f13488e01d.jpg
84bc3bc392c3cd0be26742ff6a032532.jpg

I didn't buy it today, but on Thursday I did purchase a Bushnell Neo XS GPS watch. This is one of the best buys that I have made in a while. It gives very exact yardages and I recommend it to anybody who is looking for one.

Green fee and a tournament entry fee.

Dozen B330 balls
Super Stroke 3.0 silver/black

First round in the bag with my new 815 hybrid. 2nd round with my Z545 irons and SM5 wedges. Very happy so far:
DIGITAL%20800%20-%20IMG_7321_zpsbscfsskl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back