The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to hear that Brad. Positive vibes your way man

You'll be in our prayers Brad. My heart aches for you and your wife.

Absolutely gutted, and completely numb right now. We lost the baby. I have absolutely no clue what to do
Oh man. I'm so sorry to hear this. Unfortunately members of my family has gone through this multiple times. It's absolutely heartbreaking. Will keep you guys in our thoughts.

So sorry to hear this Brad, you will be in thoughts and prayers.

Absolutely gutted, and completely numb right now. We lost the baby. I have absolutely no clue what to do
Sorry to hear this Brad. As we are considering starting a family I can't imagine. Prayers for you and the Mrs

Brad, I'm so sorry. I couldn't imagine what you're feeling. Nothing we say will help but as others have said know that the forum will be here for you buddy. Stay strong. Thoughts are with you and your family.

I'm really sorry, man.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I can't imagine. I'm sorry, Braddman.

Brad, So sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I cannot imagine what you are going through.

So sorry to hear that Brad, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

Sorry to hear, Brad. T & P's.

That is so saddening. My thoughts and prayers are with you Brad.

So so sorry to read this. Thoughts and prayers for you.

**** Brad. my heartbreaks for you and your wife.

So sorry Braddman. Thoughts and prayers to you and your wife.

So sorry, braddman. I've got no words. Thinking of you and your wife.

I've clicked this thread many times.

I have no words to describe the sadness for your braddman.

I'm sorry, and can't even imagine the pain you have.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need to vent or just someone to chat with.

Thoughts and prayers, brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine the pain bradman. I am so sorry for your loss

So Sorry braddman. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.

So sorry to hear this Brad! Prayers for you and your family.

Sorry for the loss Brad...T&P's

So sorry to hear this sir. There's nothing any of us can say or do to make you and your wife feel even remotely better after something like this. But I will say that I wish you both the best getting through it and hope that you find some peace in the days to come.

One of my best friends in the world lost her baby about 2 years ago. She was in the kind of pain I could never imagine. Just yesterday she told me she's going to be a mother in May...and while I don't think it cures all of her past feelings, I know she has been able to embrace the new beginning for her and her husband.

Best wishes for you and your wife.

So sorry to hear that Braddman

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry Brad. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back