The Next Driver You Demo

Hard question!!!!!

TEE, XR16, 915D2

If you asked this question a month or so ago I'd have an answer. Right now I have no reason to even look at another driver right now. The XR 16 Pro is just that good it has completely nixed my urge to try anything else.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Whatever the next generation of the Ping G SF tec will be. I am 100% happy with it and have no urge or desires to try anything else available.

Iam in the market for a driver and I have to admit after the Club Clash, I will be looking at more and different drivers than I would have a week ago. Thanks again to THP and all the participants for their insight and thoughts!

Iam in the market for a driver and I have to admit after the Club Clash, I will be looking at more and different drivers than I would have a week ago. Thanks again to THP and all the participants for their insight and thoughts!
My advice is this; TRY EVERYTHING!

I'm down to try the XR 16 Pro and Subzero and see if they offer anything more than my 815 and 816 DBD.

I'm down to try the XR 16 Pro and Subzero and see if they offer anything more than my 815 and 816 DBD.

Sorry but head to head, xr16 pro will beat 816 DBD all day.

Probably jump from the XR to the XR16

With out the facilities to demo much around me i wont be trying any for a while. Quite happy with my alpha 815. Id love to try the xr16 though.

No plans to demo anything.

Probably the xr16. I'm not really looking at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club Clash pretty much cleared this up for me. If I were going to do any more extended testing, the two drivers that would be at the forefront for me, other than the XR16, would be the F6 and the JGR.

I want to try the XR16 and see how forgiving it is and if it can knock the Ping G30 out of the bag.

Xr 16, and the F6 are high on my list to try. I am leaning towards the Xr more but I can be pursuared with results. The m1 is somewhat on my list as well

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Im really happy with my Yonex. I have 5 other drivers, but none have come close to the numbers I'm getting with it while still being as accurate.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Back