2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Amen to that. Also wish you didn't get counted as a "used" against a player who withdraws at the last minute. Doesn't see m fair since he really didn't compete. I've been caught on that a few times.

I agree!

4 of the top 5 and 6 of top 8 including the winner I better make a decent move up

I went 1,3,5 and 14 with a couple others inside the top 35

Solid move from 90 to 82

I thought I had a decent week considering I didn't use a Spieth start, but I ended up falling two spots to 20th

Back in the top 10. Barely. Glad I went with Spieth after going back and forth on that.

I had Spieth, Johnson, Danny Lee, Justin Thomas and the rest did okay with the worst two finishing at T35 - minus Finau that didn't make the cut.

I improved from 22nd to 17th. Hopefully I can keep this up and break the top 10 in a few weeks.

jumped back up from 40 to 30. Solid move, just need a couple more weeks like that to cause some real damage.

Dropped 2 spots but am looking at an absolutely loaded team for The Open.

Had Lee & Johnson in top 5 and stayed put at #8 in standings. Better than losing ground. I only have Spieth for 2 more tournaments and didn't want to miss the last two majors with him.

Moved up inside the top 50 to 49 after finishing 4th overall for the week.

I believe I was 60th or so coming in.

Moved up to 26 but I only have one start left for Speith.

I didn't use Speith, I only have 3 starts left, but I had ZJ and a couple of others that didn't do too bad. Moved up 1 spot from 38-37, and gained a few dollars on the leader.

Just to make sure I'm seeing this correctly; there is no Barbasol championship option this week correct? I know they did Puerto Rico opposite the WGC earlier this year but it doesn't appear on the tournament list.

Dropped a spot last week. Picked a pretty solid lineup this week for the Open I think. This week I break into the top 100!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not too bad after day 1. Only 2 outside the cut line but I expect Stenson to come back and make it.

Not bad after day one... I'll take -7 and a scrappy Reed ready to pounce.

I made a giant leap from 14 to 3 and was top money winner which I've never done before. Now I hope I have enough starts left to finish the year in the top 10. Having a lot of fun and makes following the tour and players more exciting as well. Good luck everyone... Less than 10 to go!

My team fell apart. Going into yesterday I had 5 looking good, I ended up with just Spieth and Oosty near the top.

I did horrible with only 4 making the cut this weekend. I dropped from 17 back to 25th.

What's really irritating is that I had Zac Johnson at first and swapped him for Rickie Fowler. I need to stick with my gut from here on out.

Held 6th place but made up a good bit of money to the top spot. If only I would not have been so stupid to substitute DJ for Day at the last minute....

49th up to 38th the charge continues

Back