What's in the Cart?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So what did OITW get at THP Sweep? You will have to wait a few days to see his full run, but we couldn't let you wait to find out what he got. Here is 5 seconds after his run and he is going to tell you what he got.

Definitely watch both videos.

Too fun!

Love the lefty stuff and the ladies driver, hahaha.

Good trade, too.

Left handed?!?! Oh Alex. Nice of them to make a trade.

Nice! Seems a little subdued but still man, you've just had the experience of a lifetime!

That is so freaking cool of Budget Golf

Alex looks a bit tired. Can't wait to see the whole video of the run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was awesome. That's a great haul, even without that trade. Some great putters in there. The Ketch is awesome.

I bet he'll mash that SZ.

I think his cart proved that this is much harder than it seemed to everyone. Jman said it to me during the gathering that its not as easy as we think

Hi Alex! :alien:

great haul, that must have beena lot of fun. I can't wait to see the run!

That's awesome. Great job Alex, and another example that Budget Golf is just good people.

What a move by BudgetGolf for the swap. Great haul by Alex.

Awesome gesture by Budget Golf with the trade. The EPIC is so freakin good, he's going to love it.

Great haul. Awesome of Budget Golf to make the swap on the drivers. So what's Alex's bill for shipping or did he get enough to qualify for free shipping? :alien:

Very, very cool of Budget Golf to make that swap!! I think it's less of a haul than some of us were anticipating, BUT none of us were there and I'm sure Alex grabbed everything he could. Totally awesome putter haul for sure, and he was right about grabbing some W/S goodness. Can't wait to see the full vid.

Awesome. And killer deal on the trade - very cool of them to do that!!

That was fun can't wait to see the video. Budget Golf going above and beyond with the trade there. Epic. 2 Scottys and the Ketch were incredible hauls alone, everything else is just unbelievable. Congrats Alex, enjoy your new toys.

Love it. Got some good stuff. Killed it on putters with the two Scotty's and the Ping. Awesome that Budget gave you a trade option based on what you were talking about the night before. Great job dude, can't wait to see the video.

Scotty's and the SM6 are great pick ups.

Great job, such an awesome thing to see!

Well done Alex and great job out of THP and Budget golf for getting this thing to happen. That was an awesome trade as well.

Awesome Alex!! So cool of the team at Budget to offer up the swap. They have been such a great part of this year at THP.

That's awesome man! You killed it by getting the putters and wedges and the swap by Budget Golf was very cool of them.

Back