DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm game for anything and anywhere (Dru might be playing, as well, but he won't know until Friday). I don't have to get out by a specific time necessarily, I just don't know how late I'm gonna be out Saturday. If you wanna get out at 8:00, I'll make it work. Course doesn't matter, but I'd like to keep it under $100, unless it's a Big Time-type course. This doesn't include my $18+ donation to the Big Time Golf Foundation on possible skins.

Would love to, but I'll be watching soccer this weekend.

I'm game for anything and anywhere (Dru might be playing, as well, but he won't know until Friday). I don't have to get out by a specific time necessarily, I just don't know how late I'm gonna be out Saturday. If you wanna get out at 8:00, I'll make it work. Course doesn't matter, but I'd like to keep it under $100, unless it's a Big Time-type course. This doesn't include my $18+ donation to the Big Time Golf Foundation on possible skins.

8:40am at Waterchase Golf Club (8951 Creek Run Rd, Fort Worth, Texas 76120)

If Drew can't make it I'll find something between Arlington and Frisco.

DFW Crew - my daughter has a NTJPGA tournament out at Riverside on Thursday, I've never played it but heard the war stories. Does anyone know if they have a driving range, I'm can't tell from my frequent fly-overs to the West out of DFW.

Thanks

DFW Crew - my daughter has a NTJPGA tournament out at Riverside on Thursday, I've never played it but heard the war stories. Does anyone know if they have a driving range, I'm can't tell from my frequent fly-overs to the West out of DFW.

Thanks

Yes, and it's open. It's near the 17 green / 18 tee box.

Indoor or outdoor? God save her soul if outdoor.......

Outdoor, in Richardson/Lewisville. Lake Highlands Girls League Qualifier. Fortunately, they do mandatory water breaks 1/2way thru each 1/2.

We went 2-0-1 last week and advanced to the 2nd round. If we get 1st or 2nd in our bracket this weekend, we are in the league and get to be the lucky team that travels from west FTW to Richardson every week. YEEAAAHHH!!!! But, the Lake Highlands Girls League might be the best league in the country. I think 4-5 of the top 20, including the #1 team in the nation (for U11) is in that league.

This weekend will be against some very good competition. Probably playing 2 games on Saturday and 1 on Sunday, if they schedule like they did last year. I bring a large cooler full of ice water and the girls put all of their chill towels, frog togs, etc, in there. The girls never complain. The parents....... haha.

2 spots still open, guaranteed fun time! :bashful:

Saturday, 8/1
Pecan Valley River course
7:37AM

1) #Cookie
2) cwmonroe87
3) Dave Alvarado
4)
Are we walking?

I'm going to blow the dust off the Clicgear tonight lol
Works for me. Got me some fancy-pants new FootJoy Hyperflex shoes that are like walking on pillows.

Um....I'm . I can go anywhere.

Nice.....for now it's at Waterchase unless BigTex wants to fill the 4th spot at Eldorado.

Sunday, August 2nd at 8:40AM at Waterchase

1. Jank
2. Nate
3. TBD
4.Drew (????)

Nice.....for now it's at Waterchase unless BigTex wants to fill the 4th spot at Eldorado.

1. Jank
2. Nate
3. TBD
4.Drew (????)
I am in for that. Or we could go to Twin Creeks or Westridge even. Still have the Twin Creeks pass.

I am in for that. Or we could go to Twin Creeks or Westridge even. Still have the Twin Creeks pass.

Boom!! Grad a time on Sunday and if Dew is a go we can see if we can get 6 for 3 and 3??

I'll call tomorrow at Twin Creeks to see what they have.

Boom!! Grad a time on Sunday and if Dew is a go we can see if we can get 6 for 3 and 3??

I can try and get a time Thursday at Eldorado and we can decide on the best option. Just checked online for Twin Creeks and it looks pretty wide open.

1 spot still open, guaranteed fun time! :bashful:

Saturday, 8/1

1) #Cookie
2) cwmonroe87
3) Dave Alvarado
4)

Dang it! I wanted a Waterchase course review from all of you!!!!!:angry:

It's still in play as of today!

Saw where they had aerification planned next week but since the course is in "near perfect" condition right now they've decided to cancel it.

Saw where they had aerification planned next week but since the course is in "near perfect" condition right now they've decided to cancel it.

That is encouraging then esp. since it's heating up!

Final bump, if no one fills last spot by this time tomorrow I'll inform the course that we will only have 3.

Saturday, 8/1

1) #Cookie
2) cwmonroe87
3) Dave Alvarado
4)

1. Jank
2. Nate
3. TBD
4.Drew (????)
5. BigTex (depending on eldorado possibility)

Im stil a maybe for Sunday. I definitely wont be able to drive to El Dorado. Should know tomorrow for sure.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Im stil a maybe for Sunday. I definitely wont be able to drive to El Dorado. Should know tomorrow for sure.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Eldorado is out, no times available until after noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back