Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

What a legacy! Fantastic event! Thank you to THP, the sponsors, the Captains, and all the participants. Congrats to team heritage on the win too! I just got caught up. Couldn't spend as much time in the thread this weekend with some much needed family time taking precedence, but I glanced in when I could. Thank you all for the great updates! Safe travels home to everyone!

Looking forward to reading recaps! Especially from Mike and Dev about what being a non-playing Captain was like. Just very intriguing for me what this experience had to be like for you two.

Just caought up on everything. Wow. Thanks to Bridgestone, Wilson Staff, KBS and Lamkin.

Huge congrats to Team Heritage. Army pack that trophy up tight and bring it back to Canada.

JB and THP staff Thanks you guys killed it....again.

2c39a1186180e7f793280c9bc05c6792.jpg

Had to take a few minutes and just walk around to soak in the last few minutes of just how special this place is. For some it's just a golf course. Add in a group of THPers it become magical. Safe travels everybody

Safe travels to everyone heading home today. Couldn't imagine a better place than True Blue and Caledonia for guys to have cemented their Legacy and made lifelong friendships and memories.

Safe travels to everyone heading home today. Couldn't imagine a better place than True Blue and Caledonia for guys to have cemented their Legacy and made lifelong friendships and memories.
The staff at True Blue was awesome! Their cart guys and pro shop staff were top notch. The ladies in the bar at Caledonia were a treat to deal with as well.

Travel safe everyone. What a freaking awesome event.

The staff at True Blue was awesome! Their cart guys and pro shop staff were top notch. The ladies in the bar at Caledonia were a treat to deal with as well.
Jed's wife disagrees about the True Blue pro shop. #HoneyIBought6ShirtsButIStillLoveYou

Safe travels to all! Thanks for the great follow over the last few days!

Safe travels guys. Thanks so much again for making all of us following along feel like we were right there with everyone.

safe travels to all. Thanks for not just the entertaining weekend, but the months of build up to the event as well. Was great following your journey.

Travel safe everybody.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Safe travels everyone! Thank you for the wonderful show you all put on this weekend!

Safe trip home, everyone. Get ready for the THP event hangover, because it's real, and it's a big one after an event like this.

I hate that we say goodbye. This has been an experience of a lifetime. I wish everyone on here can go through what we experience this weekend. Safe travels to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks you for awesome weekend and the updates felt like I was right there.

Big congrats to #TeamHeritage on the win. Well deserved and not an easy feat on those two courses

Mike Dean & Ricky thank you for captaining these two teams selflessly and building bonds like only you two can.

Dan you brother are what THP is all about. I've said it before, if I can conduct my self and represent this great community half as you do I'm doing it right.

Lastly, thank you Josh and Morgan for your vision and your uncanny ability to make golf dreams come true for a bunch of Internet golfers.

Safe travels everyone!!

So who won the MVP with auto ticket to the Grand Daddy?

Safe travels everyone and thanks for the great ride, it was inspiring to follow along and just makes me want to try harder to get into an Event like this.

JB, GG, Dan the Man and all the fantastic Sponsor's put together an over the top Event at one of the finest Courses in the Country.
Well done to all, it could only happen with forward thinking and greatness that is THP.

Safe travels everyone. Legacies were made on both sides and it was an honor to be there to witness it in person.

Congratulations guys on the great weekend and on the entire journey!! Have a safe trip home everyone.

Back