Contest - THP Blind Box Challenge

I said it once but would like to say it again. Thank you for the chance!

[video=youtube;ue1-lnHVkpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ue1-lnHVkpQ[/video]

That is not the type of head that I want to see in the box!!

Who has it better than THP members? Nobody! This is an awesome site and I'm glad to be a part of it. Good luck to all.

Someone will win something amazing. Good luck to those who entered!

Good luck to all!

Easy. Just one item. A Golden Ticket to the 2015 THP Grandaddy. :drool::fingers-crossed::smile-big:

Easy. Just one item. A Golden Ticket to the 2015 THP Grandaddy. :drool::fingers-crossed::smile-big:

Great choice :thumb: Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone! It will be exciting to see what one lucky individual wins!

Good luck everyone

Brilliant choice!

Good luck to all!

Maybe this is one of those things where JB and GG are clearing out a storage room and it'll go all Oprah before long. You get a driver and you get a driver and you get a wedge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to let this run one more day.
Thank you to all of our Albatross Club Members...

So, no valid entries yet. HAHA. :angel:

Great gesture, JB. You guys are awesome!

We will announce the winner shortly.
I will say though, if you asked for something from the THP Store, and its out of stock, it killed your entry. I so wish we had tees and towels for people.

The random number generator spit out 19 entries before the 20th came out and we had everything in their list.

And the winner is...

Great idea for a contest and I'm always happy to help declutter THP HQ! :banana:

I'd put a Seemore putter, a Cure putter, a THP water bottle, and a couple of THP koozies in the box.

Congrats Tanker, we have all of this and it will be packed up and headed your way.

Congrats!

Congrats Tanker!

Congrats

And the winner is...

Congrats Tanker, we have all of this and it will be packed up and headed your way.

Congrats Tanker!!

Congrats Tanker!!

congrats tanker

Awesome congrats Tanker!! This was such a cool contest

Congrats Tanker. Put those putters to work and stay hydrated!

~Rock

Congrats Tanker!!

Congrats Tanker! What a cool contest, and I hope we see more of these in the future!

Back