Contest - Callaway Coins 2015 Open Championship

I love the old style look fused with the modern blue border. I would love to add one to my collection. Thanks to Callaway and THP for another great prize.

It's a terrific design with the Old Course image....the home of golf.
I would love to win one of these.

Those coins really depict the traditional image St. Andrews has preserved for so many years. I recently lost my putter head cover that held all my THP coins in it and this would be a nice start to my new collection!

I love the contrasting colors and would love to have one in my bag.

I love the iconic image of the Swilcan Bridge and St Andrews in the background. Simple look does wonders for this major coin.

Such a wonderful rendering. A bridge too far away, one day hopefully. Well done on this one, well done indeed. To be able to display it...priceless.

What a beautiful coin!

I'm not much of a coin collector, so I will stay out of this one. Hope someone can add it to their collection!

Official entry

Classic, understated, but full of history, just like the old course.

~Rock

St. Andrews is an iconic venue. The bridge and up 18 is such a memorable and recognizable view that there are many whom have probably never played golf, yet could tell you where that's located. Callaway did a great job at pinpointing that location on the course and kept a clean, yet modern design within the coin. Fantastic rendition to a historic venue, not only in golf, but sport history.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks to Callaway and THP!

Would love for the Home of Golf to be added to the coin collection. This would definitely be in use, much too sacred to sit on a shelf.

Contest - Callaway Coins 2015 Open Championship

Absolutely stunning detail and I love the colors as well.

I've never owned a special marker but this would be a great start to a collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great collectors coins of a Legendary Scottish course and a Legendary American Company.

a very modern touch on a timeless classic!
would be a nice touch to anyone's collection...

The bridge just screams St. Andrews and is the first thing I think of when I think of the course. I like the blue boarder to really highlight the edge of the coin.

Just classy. I love the nostalgic feel and the black gives it an almost "antique" aura. Very nicely done. Classy, not overly "artsy". An appropriate representation for the home of golf.

It eloquently portrays the history that is St. Andrews and the Swilcan Bridge, but in a modern way. It is much like the course it represents, not overdone or tricked out but classic and iconic. A fitting tribute to the birthplace of golf.

It's a great looking coin. One of the better ones they have done lately.

Great looking coin. Would love to add it to my collection.

Love the classic look. The birthplace of golf and the most iconic symbol of it.

Such a classic and highly recognizable landmark at the home of golf. So many great players have crossed that bridge and so many memories. Id love to add it to my Callaway coin collection. :D

This coin is bold, but done very tastefully. A fine tribute to the home of golf. Callaway knocked it out of the park with this one! Love how the iconic Swilcan bridge is highlighted.

A very stylish interpretation of the most iconic landmark of the St. Andrew's Old Course, the true home of golf. The game we all love.
Definitely not selling this one, nor any of my others and would look mega along size the rest of my collection.

What better way to commemorate the Old Course at St Andrews than the best known landmark on the course. Beautiful coin that would look good in my collection that I am slowly building. :) Thanks for the opportunity!

My entry:

#awesome.

Classic look, will look great marking a ball or flashing the swag at the 19th Hole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful coin. The blue was a perfect way to accent the image of the Swilcan Bridge and clubhouse. Callaway coins have always been neat, but they really outdid themselves with the beauty of this one.

Love the look and color of the coin - The Swilcan bridge is the first thing I think of when I think of St. Andrews - immediately followed by balls blowing off the green due to high winds...

Back