SeeMore Putters Thread

Told you there were a ton of these guys in this thread Dustin! haha
There's the pot calling the kettle black. :)
The hardest thing about owning a few (well, a little more than a few) SeeMores is deciding which one to use. I just putted 6 balls from 8 feet with 6 different model putters (6 balls with each model) on my putting green and drained every freakin' one of the 36 balls! If only that could translate to the course....
#FirstWorldProblems of a SeeMore owner - You can't have just one. They are all great.

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

I'd go for a z2 in smoke diamond with a copper insert in a BIG way!!!

Black smoke diamond would really set off the copper. Just saying

Sent from my G3 using TapaTalk Pro

I live to make people happy!

I just ordered another THP SS 2.0 for the m2c. I'm excited about being able to bounce back and forth betweek these two putters.

That is a good combo for me. I have the Garsen set out to bring you this weekend.

The paint fill needs some love, and I'm not sure how I feel about the UST filter shaft, but that's hard not to ponder.

That much easier to custom paint fill... I wish I hadn't seen that link. My wallet already hates me (and so does my wife)

....if anybody has a blue SeeMore headcover they'd want to part with, let me know. Need one for my mFGP

You know what would make this putter better? If it had a diving board family member. Paying attention, AMart?

57e60592c368b53ee67d0fdec3438fb2.jpg

Christ... that is heaven sent!

Christ... that is heaven sent!
I support this message.

For those that have them, is the copper insert more soft or firm? My smoke diamond feels super soft and my regular mfgp2 seems much firmer. Was just wondering what the copper was like in case I ever find one

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I support this message.

For those that have them, is the copper insert more soft or firm? My smoke diamond feels super soft and my regular mfgp2 seems much firmer. Was just wondering what the copper was like in case I ever find one

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Will "feel" a little softer than your mFGP2. Can't remember the face milling on your smoke diamond. If it has horizontal grooves, it will "feel" quite similar IMO. If any other face milling, the copper will be softer.

Hmm there is a Giant SeeMore in the marketplace... Thanks guys for the constant ponder haha

Kinda just want to try it out

First time out with the Giant tonight. 30 putts and 1 3 putt. Four 1 putts in a row at one point. Straight putts feel almost automatic. Still getting used to the size but the results were solid.

First time out with the Giant tonight. 30 putts and 1 3 putt. Four 1 putts in a row at one point. Straight putts feel almost automatic. Still getting used to the size but the results were solid.
I put a SS 3.0 on mine and that made it almost perfect.

I put a SS 3.0 on mine and that made it almost perfect.

I still need to extend it and it will get a 15" Garsen on it. The Giant really is an SPi lovers dream and I am looking forward to giving it a real chance to be my regular gamer.

All I've been thinking about re: SeeMore today is a copper insert Z2. Holy wow that would be awesome.

You're welcome. It would be!

All I've been thinking about re: SeeMore today is a copper insert Z2. Holy wow that would be awesome.

They should definitely scrap whatever M7 plans they have going and go that way then.

Is that my fault? Haha

I don't think I could be any more in love with 2 putters. My z2c and m2c are just perfect in every way. Scott, I couldn't be happier that you talked me into the m2c. What a beauty!

Back