The Barclays - FedEx Cup [spoilers]

How is it Streelman launches a -8 today but Tiger can only manage a -1 thru 12 so far? Tiger is back? Sounds like he's leaving a lot of scoring chances out there today.....

did you see what rory and phil put on the board today? the next lowest round of the morning was only 4 under. i'd say that streelman was just hot.

there's the tiger we've come to know over the past coule of months......back to back bogeys!!

anyone think that maybe phil's arthritis could be affecting him more than he leads on? JB brought up a good point: he didn't do a post round interview, that's kind of odd.

Cool seen Angel up there too.

Lol. Thanks man! Looks like hole 6 isnt treating him well either!

Yeah, he had a great tee shot down the left side, and the blocked an 8 iron into the right rough, and then flubbed his chip short (on the green though).

Not was I was expecting to see.

Yeah man. I don't think he would say much either.

Tiger!!!!!! He is at least hitting fairways!!!
there's the tiger we've come to know over the past coule of months......back to back bogeys!!

anyone think that maybe phil's arthritis could be affecting him more than he leads on? JB brought up a good point: he didn't do a post round interview, that's kind of odd.

Getting those shots out before the weekend lol.
Yeah, he had a great tee shot down the left side, and the blocked an 8 iron into the right rough, and then flubbed his chip short (on the green though).

Not was I was expecting to see.

I think they said he only used his driver on two holes yesterday though..

So he's not exactly better, just smarter haha!

well, if i could hit a 3w 300 yards i'd leave the driver in the bag too

Matt Bettencourt just let a big FU on the tee box of 17.

I don't think anyone will give him any flack for it either.

Matt Bettencourt just let a big FU on the tee box of 17.

I don't think anyone will give him any flack for it either.

Who's Matt Bettencourt? I am kidding of course. I didnt hear it.

TC,
If you are out there, yesterday we had a conversation about the Barclays and you asked what I thought TW would shoot today. What number did I say?

TC,
If you are out there, yesterday we had a conversation about the Barclays and you asked what I thought TW would shoot today. What number did I say?

yeah, you and that damn crystal ball you have hidden somewhere around there. it's one of the reasons why there's no way on earth i would ever play fantasy football in the same league as you.

yeah, you and that damn crystal ball you have hidden somewhere around there. it's one of the reasons why there's no way on earth i would ever play fantasy football in the same league as you.

I believe you said 60s and I said not a chance. I said he would shoot 73. Hmmmm. Now to work on his score for tomorrow.

I believe you said 60s and I said not a chance. I said he would shoot 73. Hmmmm. Now to work on his score for tomorrow.

do you think he'll break 70?

do you think he'll break 70?

Tomorrow I am going to say he shoots 71 on the number. He will still be a later time off the tee, and he did not finish strong today.

Speaking of numbers, Cobra Golf was ALL OVER twitter yesterday as JB Holmes was going low on that front 9. They have been awful quiet for a while...hehe Man did he fade away fast.

Tomorrow I am going to say he shoots 71 on the number. He will still be a later time off the tee, and he did not finish strong today.

Speaking of numbers, Cobra Golf was ALL OVER twitter yesterday as JB Holmes was going low on that front 9. They have been awful quiet for a while...hehe Man did he fade away fast.

well, i think he shoots a 69, and who cares about JB holmes? he's twitchy and irritating to watch.

CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE who's that we hear, must be Tiger

Back