What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol nice thanks, of course you know I meant too much booze not water! I love me some high quality h20! :act-up:

You can never drink too much h2o!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ice cold orange juice

lipton lemon iced tea

H2O...hear that SH? lol

i just thought that was funny a hawaiian brew was only sold there

but this makes sense

Yep, well, they definitely sell it in Maui at The Maui Brewing Co (in Kahana). It's a pub and they do some brewing there as well, though their main brewery is larger and located in Kahului (also on Maui). Unfortunately, on the Mainland, their brews are only distributed in CA and OR.

Propel (raspberry lemonade)

well its been a while so I grabbed the bottle of rum outta of the freezer but all I had to mix with is orange soda, not bad actually

haha i laughed out loud hacker.. nothing a little rum and orange soda cant fix.. i might have me a brewskie then hit the sack, mowing wore me out today..

hehhehe yeah bridges been one of those weeks, got a rum and orange soda and some Robert Klein stand up going on so I'm all good :D

haha i got a little left over chicken express and roll im eatin on, then about to pop open a brewskie, watch the rest of the college world series game and then hit the sack.. im pretty set myself to :D

Birch Beer, love anything from SC. Sasparilla too, love it!!!

coffee w/ bailey's

coffee w/ bailey's

Aren't we starting the day off with a bang? With you though I would think it's more Bailey's with a splash of coffee. :D

only on weekends lol
Aren't we starting the day off with a bang? With you though I would think it's more Bailey's with a splash of coffee. :D

Wind River's Oatmeal Stout... mmm...

Just poured myself a barcardi and diet... I figure if I'm drinking, I'll be less inclined to head over to Golf Galaxy to further my putter buying quest.

bitter lemon w/ vodka

sangria

Jack Daniels, straight up, no ice, half a glass full. It's been a loooooong weekend so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back