Mega Millions Jackpot $242 million. What would you do?

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
You would probably get about $100 million if you took the cash. (They say $154 million, but Uncle Sam gets his cut too).

This would be sweet to wake up in 2011 as a multi-millionaire! Hey, a guy can dream can't he? I bought five tickets. That should do it for me.

You would probably get about $100 million if you took the cash. (They say $154 million, but Uncle Sam gets his cut too).

This would be sweet to wake up in 2011 as a multi-millionaire! Hey, a guy can dream can't he? I bought five tickets. That should do it for me.

With $100mill, I would need my own golf course.

I've got one entry that I picked up today. We always say that the fantasy of winning that much money is worth the couple dollars to enter.

2 mil to each of my fraternities to build new houses.
Pay off my parents house.
Pay off my sisters school loans.

Invest the rest- move and change my name. Work part time, own a nice house, play a lot of golf, live a normal life. Try to keep it secret.

Give a large amount anonymously to the community I live in.

Tapatalking

Does that type of money make a man attractive to women?

Kevin

Kevin

No... But the surgery you can afford does.

Tapatalking

Ask Hugh Hefner that question. :bulgy-eyes: Ugghhh!

Gray and I have had this discussion before. He's such a saver that I think it might be a problem if we won this kind of money. I'd be trying to spread the wealth around and he would be hiding it in all types of accounts and still fussing if I turned the thermostat over 70* in winter and under 78* in the summer. :bicker: I think I would be much happier to win about $1 million.

Kevin

Ask Hugh Hefner that question. :bulgy-eyes: Ugghhh!

Gray and I have had this discussion before. He's such a saver that I think it might be a problem if we won this kind of money. I'd be trying to spread the wealth around and he would be hiding it in all types of accounts and still fussing if I turned the thermostat over 70* in winter and under 78* in the summer. :bicker: I think I would be much happier to win about $1 million.

Simple solution. He gets half, you get half. That's what we'd do. I'm all for spreading it around a little, but she thinks out of $100 million, we could make do with $5 million! The heck we could! LOL

I would probably invest a couple million, buy a membership to a nice course, build my dream bag, pay off every family members debts, and pay my way through college.

I would probably invest a couple million, buy a membership to a nice course, build my dream bag, pay off every family members debts, and pay my way through college.

I would definitely be done with schooling!

Well, it has been my dream to start a law firm. Hard to do if you cannot pass the Bar Exam, hehe.

If I had been in school you cN bet I would have finished. I also would continue to work- even if I don't need the money.

Tapatalking

If I had been in school you cN bet I would have finished. I also would continue to work- even if I don't need the money.

If I worked at all it would be as a WalMart greeter or something! I would not do a job that would create any stress whatsoever! Then of course golf whenever and bankrolling THP! haha You think the contests are great now? You ain't seen nothin yet! :clapp:

Golf trips around the world

When I win this money tomorrow I'm going to buy 50 THP'ers a whole new bag up to 4 thousand bucks,Am I a good guy or what?

For the record, getting zero numbers right does not win you anything :act-up:

When I win this money tomorrow I'm going to buy 50 THP'ers a whole new bag up to 4 thousand bucks,Am I a good guy or what?

If I'm one of the 50, you're a good guy.

I would RETIRE so fast it would make our head swim !!!!!!! :D
And I would have enough money to buy a new set of sticks every month as I would wear holes in the faces of every club from all the golf I would Play ..... LOL

So what will the next jackpot be? 242 was last night.

I would move to Pinehurst and play golf everyday.

I would move to Pinehurst and play golf everyday.

You wouldnt need to move anywhere... You can just buy another home wherever you wanted to play golf.

You wouldnt need to move anywhere... You can just buy another home wherever you wanted to play golf.

And buy yourself a small jet and a captain to fly you around.

Back