What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't really buy it as much as it was indefinitely loaned by the golf pro at my club, but threw a Fujikura Motore Speeder 757 X Flex in my driver and am just ripping it up.

I got the Arccos system and an Iphone5 to run it, looking forward to all the info it provides. If its as good as everyone says, im sure i wont be disappointed

Green fee and picked up my XR 5h from the pro shop.

Set of w/s m3 irons and new grips for them, 2 dozen balls, 2 gloves, w/s Michigan Avenue putter, a belt and some club work I couldn't do before I left for vacation. Damn you PGA superstore. Never been in operation one and came to "browse".

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

24 whiffle practice balls and a practice mat.

I've gone a little crazy last couple weeks...

I'd make that argument about your NORMAL weeks hahaha

This is my shocked face....

Hahahaha
Hahaha. I blame James with that new matrix reign black review thread as part of it. 945 blades, titleist 715 tmb irons and 915 d4 with reign black 60x... Yeah I may need a therapist lmao

Hahaha. I blame James with that new matrix reign black review thread as part of it. 945 blades, titleist 715 tmb irons and 915 d4 with reign black 60x... Yeah I may need a therapist lmao

hahahahahaha wait a minute. You bought TWO sets of irons before one set even showed up?!

Unreal.

hahahahahaha wait a minute. You bought TWO sets of irons before one set even showed up?!

Unreal.
Yeah anticipation is half the fun

And ordered a driver while waiting for another hahaha

Haha I like to indulge in my vice :)

Reign!?!?! Nice!

Oh did I mention I'm reshaft in a different set all the while gaming another? Honest question do you think I have a problem? Nvm don't answer that lol

Oh did I mention I'm reshaft in a different set all the while gaming another? Honest question do you think I have a problem? Nvm don't answer that lol
No answer is needed...but that set your working on... work of art! Jaw dropping actually.

Range balls.

Puma Biodrive Leather

In Orlando at the puma/cobra outlet trying to resist!
830f389caa8b39abac1dd0256a6400f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 large bags of range balls

Between yesterday and today I hit a dozen different drivers trying to find something to help reduce my crazy high spin rate. Walked out today with a Callaway Xhot Pro 9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back