Contest Winners Thread

Congrats on the new Cobra gear you all!

Looks like the snakes came through. Congrats y'all!

congrats JL and CCR! those are some sweet looking sticks!

awesome prizes

since I have zero patience I had to hit a few balls with the cobra in the backyard. and I gotta say...I think I LOVE this club. even in flip-flops with junk balls I was crushing it. long & straight. I think this just temporarily replaced the driver in my bag...can't wait to see how it does on the course. thanks again Cobra & THP :bananadance:

That's good to hear, there's not much feedback out there on this club yet.
I can't wait to try mine out!

Congrats on the sticks fellas! Hope they work well for you all.

That's good to hear, there's not much feedback out there on this club yet.
I can't wait to try mine out!

i've hit the hybrid and the 3wood at a demo day. both were good to me, nothing special though. i loved my old f speed pro 3 wood and the rail is eerily similar to me. great sound, nice ball flight, but just lacking some pop compared to others.

i've hit the hybrid and the 3wood at a demo day. both were good to me, nothing special though. i loved my old f speed pro 3 wood and the rail is eerily similar to me. great sound, nice ball flight, but just lacking some pop compared to others.

I'm easily impressed though...

My new Cobra 3 wood was on the door step last night when I got home. I will try to take some pictures tonight.

Thanks THP and Cobra.

I just played 9 this afternoon and I'm in love with my new 3 wood!
Aside from being really easy to hit from the fairway or rough, I even hit about a 75 foot bump & run with it that went right in the hole! I usually play those shots with my hybrid, but I figured I'd try with this since it's so low profile. It'll be my new go-to club for those shots now for sure. :)

I just played 9 this afternoon and I'm in love with my new 3 wood!
Aside from being really easy to hit from the fairway or rough, I even hit about a 75 foot bump & run with it that went right in the hole! I usually play those shots with my hybrid, but I figured I'd try with this since it's so low profile. It'll be my new go-to club for those shots now for sure. :)

wow! what a great way to break the new club in. glad you like it.

since I have zero patience I had to hit a few balls with the cobra in the backyard. and I gotta say...I think I LOVE this club. even in flip-flops with junk balls I was crushing it. long & straight. I think this just temporarily replaced the driver in my bag...can't wait to see how it does on the course. thanks again Cobra & THP :bananadance:
wow... you must have a gigantic back yard!

Congrats everyone!

Well lo and behold this just came today. Definitely my new favorite ball marker now!!
Thanks again THP! :clapp:

Congrats Prinz, be careful you don't lose that!

as they say in the South.....sessy!

congrats Prinz!
Congrats everyone!

Well lo and behold this just came today. Definitely my new favorite ball marker now!!
Thanks again THP! :clapp:

congrats and enjoy prinz!

Here are the W/S FG TOUR IRONS. I took 13 pics because I wasn't sure how much everyone wanted to see. However, I figured the more the merrier. I also do not know how many pics I can put in a single post so I will split them up into 2 posts. ANOTHER HUGE THANKS TO THP AND WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GolfClubs001.jpg

GolfClubs002.jpg

GolfClubs011.jpg

GolfClubs003.jpg

GolfClubs004.jpg

GolfClubs008.jpg

Nice Storker! Congrats!

FG Forged= "F-ing Great Forged!"

Those are sweet looking irons, even with the plastic on them! And that was fast too!

Here are the rest of them......ENJOY!!!!!

GolfClubs005.jpg

GolfClubs007.jpg

GolfClubs010.jpg

GolfClubs009.jpg

GolfClubs012.jpg

GolfClubs013.jpg

GolfClubs014.jpg

nice pics man. i love those lamkin grips too. what's the shaft that came in them?

These arrived on Wednesday. Sorry i'm just getting them posted but I didn't get a chance to on Thursday. SUPER FAST DELIVERY JB....YOU DA MAN!!!!!!

Back