Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFL trades...maybe the only thing people are more passionate about than jacked up lofts and release cycles...

Never thought in a million years GG would be the one making the deals in league 1.

Complete 180. Her team looks so good on paper.

Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football

Complete 180. Her team looks so good on paper.

Yeah so did mine 3 weeks ago and I proceeded to lose 3 straight.

GG told me early in the year I had one of the two best lineups in the league by a long shot.

And I am now 2-3. Just like real football. The game isn't played on paper. Ha

Just curious what people think the value of Justin Forsett is? Is he a #2RB? A Flex player only?

Just curious what people think the value of Justin Forsett is? Is he a #2RB? A Flex player only?
I'd take him as a 2nd rb dude had been solid and consistent this year

2-3

Megaton hurt

Things looking down

Counter sent. : ) LOL to the first one.

Haha. I couldn't send it with a straight face. Just don't think there is a good match that would be a win for both teams. I would love to see the forum reaction if you got Charles.

Andre Williams start last week has me feeling pretty good and 4 and 1 so far. Need to keep the momentum going

Haha. I couldn't send it with a straight face. Just don't think there is a good match that would be a win for both teams. I would love to see the forum reaction if you got Charles.
For the right mix it works but you are right.

Threw some trade offers out there and trying to work the waiver wire. Will have to wait to see how it shakes out.

I saw one team with 3 defenses.. interesting.

I know I'm probably late Prater is a Lion!

Had some offers proposed to me in League 1... Waiting to see if my waiver claims pan out before accepting or countering...

League 1 QB Needs?

Ok so I've managed to amass a QB collection that probably only matched by JMan's SeeMore collection.

I'm in need of a quality RB..I know who isn't.

So on the trade block: Cam Newton, Carson Palmer, Teddy Bridgewater...

Any reasonable offer considered!!

Still trying to get Murray in league 2....no response to trade yet.

Was happy to get Shorts off of waivers overnight though.

No luck on first 2 waiver wire bids but my 3rd went through for bush's backup in Detroit just in case he doesn't suit up

Still trying to get Murray in league 2....no response to trade yet.

Was happy to get Shorts off of waivers overnight though.
That's a good get!

I got Carson Palmer off waivers, would love to see him back this week as they play the Redskins, that's a sure 30 point performance :)

Although if Stauton is healthy, GG may be very happy with the throw in to the Brees/Lynch trade

League #1 - Looking to move P. Thomas, who is on a bye, for an upgrade from CJ Anderson this week. Who you got?

League #1 - Looking to move P. Thomas, who is on a bye, for an upgrade from CJ Anderson this week. Who you got?
I know I turned down a trade for him yesterday, primarily due to the bye reason. But I may look bigger picture.

Need a QB not named Brees?

I know I turned down a trade for him yesterday, primarily due to the bye reason. But I may look bigger picture.

Need a QB not named Brees?

Not at the moment. Ryan is my guy and and I will take my chances on his bye week currently as it is a few weeks away.

Not at the moment. Ryan is my guy and and I will take my chances on his bye week currently as it is a few weeks away.
Gotcha..how about a sad sack Redskins defense....ha ha j/k

Huge trade in League 1 as Brandon Marshall and Bradshaw get moved for Jamal Charles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back