The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Do You Dare Run The Gauntlet?

Some swag.

ac9c00e004f50ea630d3f0c2d9cc5f25.jpg

Gee whatever could be in that box? I'll take 2s please! :clap:

P.S. I'm as ready as I'll be for this. What an amazing weekend of golf I just had, and to think that's going to get blown away, well, just makes getting to Thursday afternoon departure that much further away. Played solid yesterday with some Grandaddy and King participants, shooting a 88 with 5 penalties. Lots of good looks at birdies, just couldn't convert. I'm taking it easy this week and just going to relax and focus on the event.

Sweet! Love me some Speed Regime!

Best of luck to all the participants along with their coaches this week! You all are going to have a blast!

I love THP event week. You can feel the excitement from your forum posts: and I have no doubt you guys are going to kill it down in Hilton Head.

Have fun and I'm looking forward to following along.

A pulled groin isn't stopping me from running the gauntlet. The swag may have helped the healing process

I am stoked. Short work week and then heading to HHI for an awesome team event.

A pulled groin isn't stopping me from running the gauntlet. The swag may have helped the healing process

Well, maybe not the running the Gauntlet. Walking or limping perhaps, lol. Hope it heals up quick, man.

Three days of work (including today) and then it is time to head to the Island for Team Goryl dominance. Can't wait to meet all the participants, THP and Callaway.

I will also have three days, including what is left of today. Taking off as early as possible on Friday. Definitely won't be getting out today with the 100 degree weather expected, but hope to get out to the range one more time before Friday.

Excited for you all that this event is almost here. Can't wait to follow along and be extremely jealous of all of you this upcoming weekend. Good luck to all of you!

Two days of work left for me! The trip starts Thursday morning at 6am! Can't wait to get down there and meet everyone. We gonna have a blast!

oooh swag...sweetness! Man I am so excited. Going to be tough to get anything productive done at work the next two days.

Well, maybe not the running the Gauntlet. Walking or limping perhaps, lol. Hope it heals up quick, man.

Thanks buddy / competitor. I will tell the story later this week. I wish it was awesome, but it's not.

Thanks buddy / competitor. I will tell the story later this week. I wish it was awesome, but it's not.

Well I want to hear an awesome fake version first. Come up with something spectactular. It would be fitting considering the weekend ahead.

Three days of work (including today) and then it is time to head to the Island for Team Goryl dominance. Can't wait to meet all the participants, THP and Callaway.

Only one part of that whole statement is false. I'll let you guess which.

I know the feeling. I had to come up with an elaborate story for the nurses about pirates and a pretty lady with a basket full of kittens when I showed up at the ER needing stitches in my face. An exploding die grinder cut off wheel wasn't good enough.

I will be avoiding all sharp objects the next few days. I have a track record with steak knives and yard tools going into previous golf trips.

I will be avoiding all sharp objects the next few days. I have a track record with steak knives and yard tools going into previous golf trips.

Avoid jetskis. Especially the ones driven by your wife.

Three days of work (including today) and then it is time to head to the Island for Team Goryl dominance. Can't wait to meet all the participants, THP and Callaway, and to see my good friend Sean again.

You are right, I have edited the above.

It's pretty easy to tell which part was incorrect.

#MVRhi

:alienactupseewhatididthere:

It's pretty easy to tell which part was incorrect.

#MVRhi

:alienactupseewhatididthere:

Ummm...still not seeing it. #TeamGoryl

It is Gauntlet week!!! Can't wait to get these next couple of work days over with. Heading out on Friday morning around 5am. EVERYONE....stay away from sharp objects. Want everyone to have a great time this weekend and be pain free.

Ummm...still not seeing it. #TeamGoryl

You'll see it Sunday.

Playing with ScottG will be fun, though. Heck of a guy, that ScottG.

Heck, playing with any of the ZooCrew will make the weekend. It's just the ones with #MVRhi will also get a nice crystal trophy.

Back