2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

I'll likely be staying offsite for the weekend. (It looks like my dad will be in HHI the same weekend, so I'm going to try to spend some time with him as well.)

At worst, I'll make a day trip on Saturday. I suspect I'll be in for an afternoon round on Friday if people are up for it.

Is it too early to start a Travel & Extra Rounds thread for this?

Ok will do GG, I'll ask her. Are any other wives going?
My wife will be going. She absolutely loves Savannah so no way would she miss a chance to go.

I'll likely be staying offsite for the weekend. (It looks like my dad will be in HHI the same weekend, so I'm going to try to spend some time with him as well.)

At worst, I'll make a day trip on Saturday. I suspect I'll be in for an afternoon round on Friday if people are up for it.
We will likely be driving up from south GA Friday morning so a Friday afternoon round will be something I will be looking for.

My wife is coming along, and I believe coming to dinner.

We are probably headed down early Friday. Not sure if I'd get there in time for a Friday round, though I'd love to.

Just remember everyone, if your wife, girlfriend, significant other is coming to the dinner Saturday night I need to know. There is an additional charge to bring them.

Thanks!

I'm probably the only guy in the south that thinks grits are nasty lol, but I will eat some biscuits and gravy..
"What is a grit?"

I land in Jacksonville, FL around 10:15 ish. I should be in Savannah early enough for a Friday afternoon round. Just sayin....

"What is a grit?"

I land in Jacksonville, FL around 10:15 ish. I should be in Savannah early enough for a Friday afternoon round. Just sayin....
We have yet to play a round together so it MUST happen that Friday afternoon. I will also school you on the beauty of the grit so you will be well versed for the Saturday dinner.

We have yet to play a round together so it MUST happen that Friday afternoon. I will also school you on the beauty of the grit so you will be well versed for the Saturday dinner.
Maybe we'll end up partners in this shindig?

"What is a grit?"

I am looking at arriving in J'ville around 10:30 Fri morning - wanna split a rental? I am hoping to leave around 7:30 Sun night, if that works for you.

I am looking at arriving in J'ville around 10:30 Fri morning - wanna split a rental? I am hoping to leave around 7:30 Sun night, if that works for you.
gr8dryv and I discussed this a tad already--yet nothing is set in stone.

So...who's going to start the Extra Rounds and Travel Thread?! (hint...hint)

That would be sweet. I would have no problem letting you carry me to the HOF!

I'd be psyched to get you as a partner, but I won't be hoisting any trophies after the event! :bulgy-eyes:

I'd be psyched to get you as a partner, but I won't be hoisting any trophies after the event! :bulgy-eyes:
I feel that my game is starting to round into form so you need to be ready to hoist away if we are partners! Haha

I feel that my game is starting to round into form so you need to be ready to hoist away if we are partners! Haha

lol I have a lot of learning to do before August!!!

lol I have a lot of learning to do before August!!!
THP events are all about having good times. If a win happens to come while having that good time, it is an awesome bonus.

gr8dryv and I discussed this a tad already--yet nothing is set in stone.

I saw your PM today, Pete. I'll be booking my flights today to coordinate arrival & depart with yours. Thanks!

"What is a grit?"

I'm honestly unsure but I would suspect that they are a recycled food of some sort, maybe used cheese or bleached porta potty droppings ground up lol.

grits

nounUS

plural noun: grits

• a dish of coarsely ground corn kernels boiled with water or milk.
    • coarsely ground corn kernels from which grits are made.

Aged parm Cheese grits with Shrimp and scallions. Made this for the National championship game. OMG it was so good.
grits

nounUS

plural noun: grits[/COLOR]

grits

nounUS

plural noun: grits

People love them that's for sure, even my kids have grown to like them a ton.

Back