THP Invitational-Old Silo Extra Rounds and Travel Thread

Thanks buddy. You're still in for Pittsburg, aren't you? Hopefully, I'll see you there.

yes, I will be in Pittsburgh, see you there

I hate to see anyone have to drop out of such a great weekend, But I am excited my buddy Ken gets to join us .

Thanks Bobby. It's been a long time. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. It's going to be a fun weekend. Well, I have to leave Saturday night and drive from there to Destin, FL. But, it'll be fun up until then. LOL

First post updated

Vman glad to see you got in!! Can't wait to see you in Lexington, maybe we will get a chance to tee it up together!

Hate that it was you that had to pull out Martin. But, it now means that I am in. Looking forward to being there with a really great crew of THPers. I will be jumping in on the Buffalo Trace tour on Friday morning, so would like to get in on a practice round around 1 pm if Mike is monitoring. Will PM both he and MileHigh.
Bummer Martin we shall meet in Pitt then.
.and welcome aboard vman

it pains me to say it but I will have to pull out of this one...

so please take me out of the extra rounds

Sorry to hear this Martin. See you in Pittsburgh!

Hate that it was you that had to pull out Martin. But, it now means that I am in. Looking forward to being there with a really great crew of THPers. I will be jumping in on the Buffalo Trace tour on Friday morning, so would like to get in on a practice round around 1 pm if Mike is monitoring. Will PM both he and MileHigh.

Ken I'm glad you got in! Didn't get to play with you in Nashville last June (believe you were injured) - hopefully we can tee it up together here!

Updated with Golfever playing at 10am on Fri and early AM on Sun

I'd like to be in the early rounds on sunday if possible.

I'd like to be in the early rounds on sunday if possible.

they will all be early, not sure why I even started posting that way

Vman glad to see you got in!! Can't wait to see you in Lexington, maybe we will get a chance to tee it up together!

Looking forward to it buddy. I'm only going to be able to play one extra round (Friday) because I have to leave Saturday evening and start my drive to Destin, Florida to play in an annual outing I've been playing in for over 30 years. Milehighgolfer and I will be doing a tour of Buffalo Trace distillery on Friday morning and then hope to tee off a little after 1 pm.

Ken I'm glad you got in! Didn't get to play with you in Nashville last June (believe you were injured) - hopefully we can tee it up together here!

Yeah. I pushed this old body a little too hard last year and really messed up a disk my neck. I lost most of my feeling and all of my strength in my left arm for awhile as a result. Broke my heart to be unable to play those fantastic courses THP set up for us. Still had a great time with everyone that weekend outside of the golf, so, I was glad I was there. SeeMore was awesome.

Bump...looking to call the course later this week to lock down some times

less than 60 days out!

Bump...looking to call the course later this week to lock down some times

Do we know who is riding down from Akron? Is greggdrews gonna meet us for breakfast? I assume it's you & me driving?

Do we know who is riding down from Akron? Is greggdrews gonna meet us for breakfast? I assume it's you & me driving?
Yeah he is I think it's the list you sent in pm can figure out who is driving over the next few weeks

I will be meeting at breakfast

Lat call for the extra tee times, Im calling the course this week so if you dont have a rough time listed on the first page please post here...thanks

Does any time count??????

Sure that's for Friday correct? What about Sunday

man I am ready for this weekend to get here.

Sure that's for Friday correct? What about Sunday

sounds good...sunday we will get a block starting early im sure no one wants a PM tee time anyhow

man I am ready for this weekend to get here.

I'm ready for this white death and minus temps to be done. That just means this event is closer!!

Terra and I will be there roughly around 11 am.

Back