Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now it was 55 when we teed off. #shortsweather
I was more impressed that you showed up with 9 jackets so you could adjust as it (never) warmed up.

I was more impressed that you showed up with 9 jackets so you could adjust as it (never) warmed up.

9 jackets and 2 sets of rain gloves

53 degrees, raining and 15-20 mph winds here in Indy.

Cool (50's) and overcast. But no or little wind, much appreciated after the last couple of days.

According to AccuWeather, golf in KC looks pretty good through the first week of November. Possible snow on Thanksgiving though could suck.

Today was mid-70s, sun was shining. Slight breeze out of the north at about 5mph. It was just stupid beautiful out on the course. Couldn't have asked for a better day.

Mid-low 60s with a good breeze but it was golf with THPers and a nice course

Today will be mostly sunny with light and variable winds, ENE at 5-7 mph and a high of 71 degrees.

Perfect weather for the 2 person scramble the wife and I will be playing in 2 1/2 hours.

Chamber of Commerce weather. 75 degrees, sunny clear skies.. And I have work.

Cool, overcast, and somewhat windy again. Turned nicer later in the day... after the round... for yard work.

Cool, overcast, and somewhat windy again. Turned nicer later in the day... after the round... for yard work.

I understand completely. Wasted another mid 70s weekend working in the yard myself. Oh well, i have many more of those days coming but I feel for you guys that are at the end of the season.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

50* today and plenty of sun. Very nice here for this time of year.

A bit overcast when I started, but the sun came out and it warmed up. Not too much wind. Pretty much perfect....

Well, at least I got to play. We have maybe another couple/few weeks of golf. The 'yard' work, however, will continue, but I'll be moving snow instead of leaves. Enjoy your endless summer!

I understand completely. Wasted another mid 70s weekend working in the yard myself. Oh well, i have many more of those days coming but I feel for you guys that are at the end of the season.

It was 72 degrees today, and the wind was 20 mph gusting to 27 mph. Lost one of my golf towels on the course....

Today, 61 degrees, wind 22 mph gusting to... 39 mph. On the good side, I found my towel I lost yesterday on the course.

84 today. Been a good October so far.

Well, at least I got to play. We have maybe another couple/few weeks of golf. The 'yard' work, however, will continue, but I'll be moving snow instead of leaves. Enjoy your endless summer!
Hey, it's hard shoveling sunshine almost every day
We're lucky here, in that bundling up consists of slacks and a windshirt or vest. Until joining THP I really didn't appreciate my (mostly) year around golf and how short the season is for most of my fellow THP'rs.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

55 degrees and raining hard. After an amazing summer and early fall, it looks like the heavy rain has finally hit the NW. Looks like layering and rain gear until March!

The past few days are prime time of the year for golf here. Temps in 60s and 70s clear and dry. Greens are super slick and smooth. Only glitch is leaves are starting to fly.

Hard rain and big winds for the next week or so. No golf for several days.....ugh .... :rain:

Today was great. I played early, but it eventually got up to 70 degrees. Weather looks good through the coming weekend, then cooler with, most likely, frost in the mornings.

More great weather. It was so nice, I played twice....

We are getting into the great time of year here in Cen-Cal. High of 80 today. It was about 60 when we teed off at 8:15 this morning. Absolutely perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back