Android / iOS Game - Golfstar

TheDoctor

One of the UK Hackers
Reaction score
Handicap
5.3 (WHS)
I know we had a thread for Super Stickman Golf, but has anyone played this golf game from Com2Us

Golfstar

I have been playing it for a while now and have actually found it quite enjoyable - I suspect it will work better on the newer model phones, but if you are looking for a golf game then this could be worth a look

Edit - This is a large download so download over Wifi (although it should prompt you before starting to download anyway)

Last edited:
Dont think I have ever played this one, but I am downloading now!

downloading as we speak

Going to check this out. Thanks for the heads up.

Not bad. Good graphics. Works fine on a year+ old HTC.

Not sure if you can search by name, but THPToad.

I'll have to check this out! I tend to get bored with phone games after a while. I played Stickman Golf for a few weeks, but just got tired of it and deleted it off my apps.

Wow, it's a huge app. Even told me to make sure I download on wifi!

Wow, it's a huge app. Even told me to make sure I download on wifi!

Yeah, maybe I should have mentioned that in my first post - but at least it gives you a warning before it downloads.....

played the 3 hole into, went birdie bogey birdie

190 yard drives just like me in real life

the bogey was lame, stupid 3 putt not realistic lol

It's pretty fun. Reminds me of Hot Shots golf.

I have this game, but I lost my phone. Good thing about Com2Us is that your profile and stuff is saved on their servers, not on your phone. I am level 27 or so and have a set of legendary clubs. If you want to add my as a friend my Com2Us name is angryyankee.
I also play their Homerun3d battle.

I tried it when it first came out, it just didn't stick with me. It's funny though, I haven't found a good golf game for iOS yet. None of them hooked me yet.

Downloading now. Add me niteowl03THP

Last edited:
I play this game. Add me jeremiahdafr

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I play this game. Add me jeremiahdafr

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Off topic by far, but it's nice to see someone with the same name and know I was not alone on all the three dog night renditions I've heard in my life... on topic think I'll download this when I get to a wifi later...

Downloading now, cheers for the heads up!

Flick golf is ok for a few weeks/occasional time killer, even paid for the full one.

OK, so I just uninstalled this app. It won't leave me alone, always telling me this or that. I don't want to chat with the game, I want to play it, and now it has annoyed me so much I don't even want to do that anymore. So long GolfStar!

Already gone. I hadn't played it since the first 20 minutes after I downloaded it anyway.

Don't have an iPhone.

Back