THP Shaft Event - Sponsored By UST Mamiya

Was at dinner tonight as a golf buddy of mine is retiring and spoke a little about this event. After explaining all that's entailed these were the comments

"High Roller! "
" You get all that for $350?!? Plus the driver? I'm jealous"
"Is it to late to tag along? "

People are still amazed at the events that I am so privileged to be apart of with THP.

I fly out of Chicago early tomorrow morning and get into Dallas mid-morning. Looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend. Should be a great time and we are excited to present this very cool event.

Was at dinner tonight as a golf buddy of mine is retiring and spoke a little about this event. After explaining all that's entailed these were the comments

"High Roller! "
" You get all that for $350?!? Plus the driver? I'm jealous"
"Is it to late to tag along? "

People are still amazed at the events that I am so privileged to be apart of with THP.

I often get the same response when I tell people about events. I was pumping up the site and 2015 events to a buddy in Boston on Twitter yesterday.

We them went to DM's. I think he's going to take a look and hopefully join.

Safe travels to all those coming into Dallas on Thursday. Beware, 7.2 million people think that turn signals are optional equipment on their cars.

Driving up Friday morning. Not the best idea I ever had lol. Sure to hit Dallas traffic and don't know my way around haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driving up Friday morning. Not the best idea I ever had lol. Sure to hit Dallas traffic and don't know my way around haha.

Just drive fast, weave in and out of traffic, text while driving, and don't use your turn signal - you will fit right in.

Mostly packed, got one last range session in, 8 hours ill be at the airport. Should be in Dallas around 10am

Took the day off tomorrow so I could blow through a golfsmith gift card and hit the range. After I'm done with that I'll just hang out with the kiddo. Haven't been away from him for a whole weekend since he was born so I'd like to spend some good time with him.

You guys be safe on your travels and I'll do the same!

I'm almost packed and got my clubs cleaned up and ready to go. I'm grabbing a rental car and then headed that way around 10 am to avoid Houston traffic. I should be there between 2-3 pm.

I got a few holes in each day since Monday, and a little range time yesterday. I did okay with most clubs, except the driver. Hopefully that will be changed at least a little for the better come Saturday morning.

I know it's travel day for everyone. Be safe and have fun.

Safe travels guys.
I am looking forward to following along this weekend.

At the Chicago airport for a 7:30am flight. Will grab rental car upon landing and head to check into hotel. From there heading to UST for some fine tunings for the week's festivities. #GetExcited everybody, its finally here. Safe travels to all coming in right now.

Still have about 6 hours until my flight so going to do last minute packing and just hanging out with my girls. Can't wait to get there and see what's in store for us. It's finally here!

Still have about 6 hours until my flight so going to do last minute packing and just hanging out with my girls. Can't wait to get there and see what's in store for us. It's finally here!

Looking forward to seeing you Ricky Bobby, I mean Human Resources, I mean Greg, I mean Dan.

I'm a big fan of the Elements Chrome shafts. Getting the inside scoop from UST Mamiya is going to be great to follow along with.

I'm sitting at my gate now. Airport was packed due to spring break so much so that the sky priority line was slow.

I'm sitting at my gate now. Airport was packed due to spring break so much so that the sky priority line was slow.
First class upgrade ftw. Only 1 person in front of me compared to a 30 minute wait.

First class upgrade ftw. Only 1 person in front of me compared to a 30 minute wait.

I am first class. Normally I can get into the airport and to my gate in under 10 minutes. Today took like 35.

Safe travels everyone! I can't believe I have to sit here at work and think about tomorrow.

I have my red eye at 1am PST - fortunately the American upgrade notification just came in.

Safe travels everybody. Can't wait to follow along.

Travel safely everyone!
Can't wait to follow along!

On the client site until 2 pacific then heading to the airport for my flight. Excited doesn't describe it.

Excited to see my dog my family and my THP brothers.

Still SO SO SO jealous of you all!

Back