THP Shaft Event - Sponsored By UST Mamiya

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP has a full schedule of events coming in 2015 and today we are proud to announce a very unique event being held in the Dallas, TX area. This event will be filled with golf, fitting, food and fun.

[video=youtube;_zfe-xNUuEE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zfe-xNUuEE[/video]

THP Events
How do you get invited? Your 2015 Albatross Club Membership is your invitation. If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you are invited to signup for this event. If you are not and want to chance, all you have to do is join the club and help support an amazing organization called Folds of Honor. You can do so by clicking here.

Cost
The cost for the event is $349.
This includes:
*UST Prototype Driver Shaft
*Callaway XR Driver Head
*Full driver fitting
*Greens Fees
*Cart Fees
*Range Balls
*SWAG
*Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
*All food & drink (non-alcohol) during round
*And More

When & Where
March 27th & 28th
UST HQ
Cowboys Club Golf

Itinerary
Friday - Meet at UST HQ for tour, education and full driver fitting
Friday Evening - Dinner at The Ranch Las Colinas at 7:30pm. We have a pre-fixed menu.
Saturday Morning - Breakfast off menu at Cowboys Club.
Saturday - Golf at Cowboys Club.
Saturday afternoon - Lunch of the menu at Cowboys Club
*All food above is included in entry fee

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. In addition this is open to men and women of all ages (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult).

Signing Up
This event is limited to only 9 spots due to being filled with high end equipment and full fittings. Signup will take place Thursday the 29th at 1pm EST until 3pm EST. At that time you will send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com. This info will be needed in the email.
Your THP Forum Name
Your Full Name
Your current driver head
Your current driver shaft (including flex and weight)
RH or LH

Later that day, THP will randomly select 9 golfers that signed up via email to be a part of this special weekend. Once all 9 spots are taken, there will be a waiting list to be a part of this awesome THP Event.

The Shaft Event only has a limited amount of spots, therefore, signing up in advance is crucial to reserve your spot. At the time of signup, a $50 non-refundable deposit will be due to hold your spot with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to the event.

You must be a 2015 Albatross Club Member to signup for this event. If you are not, and want information on how to join and help support the amazing Folds of Honor, click here.

Participants
mpete
GregDan
Orange Hog
NoLine
Spring182
NightHawk117a
TexasHacker34
cwmonroe87
-CRW-

Meet at UST HQ
This will be an introduction, an education, a tour and a driver shaft fitting. As of right now, this is to begin at 10am, but that is subject to change. Please wear golf apparel (golf pants, shirt, etc). This will last most of the day.

You will have a chance to meet some of the staff, ask any questions you would like, and be their guest as well as THP's guest to insight most would never have the opportunity to gather.

Foursomes
Nighthawk117a
TexasHacker34
-CRW-
Danny Le - UST

Robb Schikner - UST
Orange Hog
GregDan
Spring182

Joe Santelli - UST
No Line
cwmonroe87
mpete

Last edited:
those who attend this one are in for a real treat. Danny and UST are very excited to have some THPers out for this one.

Wow is all I have to say.

UST, Cowboys Club? This is incredible.

And here we go!!! Details look fantastic! Can't believe this is all taking place THIS week!

Here we go! Sign-up on calendar and reminders set (as if I'd forget this)! This will be tough one as the demand will be off the charts. But, you can't get in unless you try.

That is one heck of a deal. Wow. Cowboys is a treat. Very nice job of setting this one up.

What an awesome event! Crossing my fingers on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds awesome. Looking forward to the live updates!

S
w
e
e
t
!

What time would this kick off on Friday? (Asking for a friend...)

Quite a bit there for the price..I do have family in that area now

Oh man. I'd love to goto this, but there simply is no way I can take time off that time of year. It's the heart of crunch time for tax season. I don't do taxes, but my boss does, which means he'll be offloading all of his other work on me leading up to it. April 15 is always a very happy day for me.

I'm hearing lots of great things about the Callaway XR head and I love the UST shaft I have in my 3 wood right now. There are going to be 9 very happy people with this one.

~Rock

Bookmarked!!! Holy smokes that is a freaking awesome deal!!!!!

This is an event I'd LOVE to participate in. UST makes an amazing product...

Unfortunately I'll be on IR recovering from a knee surgery so going to have to follow along from the sidelines.

Wow what a weekend this will be. I really would like in this one but even if I don't make it ( trust me my name will be in the hat ), a special thanks to UST for taking the time to be with this great site and all of us THP'ers.

Looks like a perfect weekend!!! I'm puttin' my name in the hat and rolling the dice for this one! Might even wish upon a UST star later that night.

#IWantInUST

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity for some lucky THP'ers.

Best of luck everyone who signs up!

Great deal!

this sounds A W E S O M E!

Very select group of participants. I will be throwing my name in the hat for this.

I have never played golf in TX. This past Saturday was good practice, 30 MPH wind!

What a Great way to start the week. The Itinerary looks fantastic.
I've never experienced a driving fitting, so hoping to be a part of this.
I will definitely be trying for this.

this sounds A W E S O M E!

Very select group of participants. I will be throwing my name in the hat for this.

I have never played golf in TX. This past Saturday was good practice, 30 MPH wind!

Its way harder.
Has way more wind
Troy, its not nearly as hard as El Campeon

What a great experience for the proud few that are fortunate to get in!

Back