Bettinardi Putter Thread

http://blog.2ndswing.com/4-choice-50-cal-bettinardi-putters/

uh... who wants to loan me 7 grand???

this thing is gorgeous!!

img_0028a.jpg

IMG_0031m.jpg

Little thread revival here I wanted to post pics of the new limited edition (125 total I believe) Ryder Cup Betti that I think I just ordered (as long as they are still available)

If I actually do get it I will post some in hand Pictures

That thing is beautiful!!!

never been a huge fan of their event themed putters..... interesting to see they used a fly milled as well.

Little thread revival here I wanted to post pics of the new limited edition (125 total I believe) Ryder Cup Betti that I think I just ordered (as long as they are still available)

If I actually do get it I will post some in hand Pictures

Love it! But I wish they would have used Red, White and Blue on the sole.

never been a huge fan of their event themed putters..... interesting to see they used a fly milled as well.

I was surprised too. Think I would have preferred the honeycomb design but I still like the overall design.

Love it! But I wish they would have used Red, White and Blue on the sole.

That would have been even better! You need to tune up their design team for me :D

I was surprised too. Think I would have preferred the honeycomb design but I still like the overall design.

That would have been even better! You need to tune up their design team for me :D

thats all that matters.... and that you roll it well lol

Nice looking putter. I'd definitely roll it, not a fan of the FIT face so even though its not honeycomb I'm sure it has a nice firm feel to it like the honeycomb.

After selling my other putters I decided to buy a studio stock 12. Cant wait to get it.

Great freaking putter.
I picked it because I like the center shaft on my Seemore z3c a lot but whenever I putted around with your old SS6 I missed that feeling of the FIT face. I think this will be a great combo for me.

I picked it because I like the center shaft on my Seemore z3c a lot but whenever I putted around with your old SS6 I missed that feeling of the FIT face. I think this will be a great combo for me.
Yeah that FIT face is just oh so soft

So I have a BB32, only 332 grams which seemed hard to find. Made it 34.5" and put some counterbalance weight in it. Put on a SuperStroke Slim 3.0 and thought I was done.

Unfortunately I just don't like the headcover, so I'm using another one with Velcro.
And I've discovered it should be longer for the counterbalancing to really work for me. So I'll have to make it another 2.5-3" longer. But then the grip will be too short, so I'll have to find one of those 17" SuperStrokes (can't find them anywhere in the Netherlands!).

Tinkering..

So I have a BB32, only 332 grams which seemed hard to find. Made it 34.5" and put some counterbalance weight in it. Put on a SuperStroke Slim 3.0 and thought I was done.

Unfortunately I just don't like the headcover, so I'm using another one with Velcro.
And I've discovered it should be longer for the counterbalancing to really work for me. So I'll have to make it another 2.5-3" longer. But then the grip will be too short, so I'll have to find one of those 17" SuperStrokes (can't find them anywhere in the Netherlands!).

Tinkering..
did you add any weight to the head?

Did you sell your dass?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of them lol yeah the mallet went on the bay. But I got a new one that might be the best putter I ever rolled feel wise.

One of them lol yeah the mallet went on the bay. But I got a new one that might be the best putter I ever rolled feel wise.

Ok, that says alot coming from you. Which one did you p/u?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Ok, that says alot coming from you. Which one did you p/u?

New BBO tappatalk won't let me post pictures right now. I'm gonna be sending it back to Bettinardi to have a sight line put on it it's currently naked and I'm having an issue with lining up putts with it. I've tried naked a few times before and always have the same issue need a line even if it's just on the top line. Which is what I'm thinking of doing.

After selling my other putters I decided to buy a studio stock 12. Cant wait to get it.

I'm looking at the same, center shafted version. Been rolling it each time I go to the golf shop.

Sweet feeling putter and the Borealis finish is gorgeous. I think you'll be very happy.

New BBO tappatalk won't let me post pictures right now. I'm gonna be sending it back to Bettinardi to have a sight line put on it it's currently naked and I'm having an issue with lining up putts with it. I've tried naked a few times before and always have the same issue need a line even if it's just on the top line. Which is what I'm thinking of doing.
The closest I've come to naked is a sight dot. Looking forward to the before/after pics.

Finally arrived today and im super happy with the looks and feel of it. Cant wait to get her on the course.
dfc8d6fdd8aec90864b0fd689b60eb03.jpg

f6d2277cabff4e4e040040a6312a0eef.jpg

Finally arrived today and im super happy with the looks and feel of it. Cant wait to get her on the course.
dfc8d6fdd8aec90864b0fd689b60eb03.jpg

f6d2277cabff4e4e040040a6312a0eef.jpg

Very nice. Prepare to be spoiled.

Back