JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Rolling out at the Open this week.

bag%20full-L.jpg

Line%20up-L.jpg

I got to hand it to Mizuno, they seem to always make beautiful clubs.

Sharp looking irons.

Meh. It looks like an MP-64 after a night at an all you can eat pizza and rib buffet.

I likey. Basically bigger J40 CBs by the looks of them and there's nothing wrong with that.

It's a great looking iron, but lately, Mizuno's releases are kind of hard to differentiate from past releases.

I would be interested in seeing some of the ball flights with that 1-iron.

They look pretty, but I doubt it'll make it's way into my bag.

Super pretty, I liked the H4's, here's hoping these are even better.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

those are pretty sharp looking. 1 & 2 irons eh?

Nothing like a 1 iron.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It's a great looking iron, but lately, Mizuno's releases are kind of hard to differentiate from past releases.

I agree with this, but what should they do? Add plastic badges and change the graphics with each release?

I could see why this could hurt them in off the shelf sales - all of there clubs look the same so why buy the new one when the old one looks similar.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think Mizuno has many loyalists that purchase the majority of their sales. I used to be enthralled with the Mizuno irons but got over it before I could ever buy any.

Meh. It looks like an MP-64 after a night at an all you can eat pizza and rib buffet.
I was thinking MPH4 with a J40 style back of the club face. Also, am I seeing a 1 iron in that bag?

I like the looks of these. Not sure I would ever bag them but you never know. I kind fo wish they would of left the cavity blank instead of putting Mizuno in there.

Very J40 CB'ish.....and that's a fantastic thing. Very sharp.

A like the simple look of them. If have to see for myself how big they are.

Very sharp looking irons. Very clean look to them!

Shiney.

Sharp looking irons!

Maybe I'm wrong but I think Mizuno has many loyalists that purchase the majority of their sales. I used to be enthralled with the Mizuno irons but got over it before I could ever buy any.

Me too - I was THIS close to buying MP-64's last year but couldn't find a good price used for a set that had a shaft in it that I liked, so I ended up going with the CMB's.

In hindsight I probably should have been looking at the JPX-825 Pros instead, because now I've just bought ANOTHER set of irons for more forgiveness, but that's another story for another day haha

Looks more like the H4 with a more angular stability bar.

Didn't like the H4 too much. Every club seemed like a hybrid to me, and I have a hard time with that club. But I love the way Mizunos look.

Isn't this their driving iron like everyone comes out with around British Open time?

Not a fan of the Chrome but the shape is beautiful.

Very nice i bet the feel amazing

Back