SeeMore Giant FGP - THP Review

Thanks, they didn't have one 2 weeks ago. Looks like I need to make a stop by there asap!

Thanks, they didn't have one 2 weeks ago. Looks like I need to make a stop by there asap!

Yep. They just got it in probably less than a week ago. My office is about 10 mins from there so I stop by frequently. It was still there as of last Saturday.

SeeMore Giant FGP - THP Review

So want!

JM

Dude the GIANT rocks. It's slowly knocking the m6 out of the bag... For now. You'd love it.

Dude the GIANT rocks. It's slowly knocking the m6 out of the bag... For now. You'd love it.

The M6 could be out! Whoa! Strong testament! I gotta get one in my hands 2 B sure!

JM

The M6 could be out! Whoa! Strong testament! I gotta get one in my hands 2 B sure!

JM

I wouldn't say completely out but Jack is edging his way in little by little for a big guy. :bulgy-eyes:

Just picked this up at the PGA Superstore in Orlando. They had a couple on the putting green. It rolled really nicely at the store and I can't wait to try it later today on the course.

78645cee22f5b32e9d821db3ccf7d184.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really hoping my local store gets one of these soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called around for prices today and my putter is for sale on eBay!!!!

Jeremiah - are you bringing the Giant to Old Silo? I'd love to take a few swipes with it & see what all the fuss is about.

Jeremiah - are you bringing the Giant to Old Silo? I'd love to take a few swipes with it & see what all the fuss is about.

Yes I can bring it with me. However I will be gaming the m6 as long as it sees the light before the weekend. If not then may roll Jack The Giant.

Order placed! One round was enough to convince me on this one. I can't wait!

Yes I can bring it with me. However I will be gaming the m6 as long as it sees the light before the weekend. If not then may roll Jack The Giant.

That would be awesome if you bring it! I'm still trying to decide what my next SeeMore purchase will be, and I think this may be it - but I really want to try it out first.

Just changed it to 36" based on SeeMore recommendation. Standard SeeMore as they don't offer 2.0 Mid Slim Super Stroke. I'll have one put on.

Does the counterbalanced grip have weight above the line like the scotty dual balance?

Does the counterbalanced grip have weight above the line like the scotty dual balance?

Nope, any CB grip SeeMore uses the CB is from the weight of the grip itself.

Alright cool. I picked up a 37" giant today and was considering putting the counter core superstroke on it

Well I finally joined the Giant family, I can't wait to roll it.

Back