2016 Masters ticket lottery

I was denied, but I just got a phone call from my sister in law and her Aunt got tickets, but isn't going to use 2 of them. SOLD!!! I am going to the Wednesday practice round with my Bride!!! :banana:

I was denied, but I just got a phone call from my sister in law and her Aunt got tickets, but isn't going to use 2 of them. SOLD!!! I am going to the Wednesday practice round with my Bride!!! :banana:
So you win even when you don't win lol. Play the darn lottery!

Got Tuesday tickets again for the third time. So excited.

You have been banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to all the winners. Hope you all can make it, there's nothing like it!

The strangest thing happened, Jitzy. In my rejection email they said they actually sent you my tickets by mistake. How weird!?!?

The strangest thing happened, Jitzy. In my rejection email they said they actually sent you my tickets by mistake. How weird!?!?
That's crazy!! I'll thank them when I get there. Lolol

Denied... Again...

And rejected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swatted like I tried to shoot over mutumbo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rejected, but this is my first year trying for them. I had low expectations from the get go.

rejected :bad:

I am so used to rejection, it does not even effect me anymore :angel:

struck out again

I WON!!!! Was able to get Monday tickets. First time in 4 years of trying I have been able to get tickets. I am so pumped, cannot believe I will get to see Augusta with my own eyes. I can't stop smiling.

I have to thank you all for posting this thread. I saw the thread and applied and got Monday practice tickets. Feeling blessed and wanted to say thank you to members for posting the link.

The constant rejection is irritating, tbh. There should be a weighted point system for those that try every.single.year.

Rejected again..................I know of four guys in Houston that got acceptance emails.

I got picked for 2 practice tickets for Monday

2 for Wednesday!

Now to spring for Thursday thickets or not....

Interesting, just logged in.

Approved for 4 2016 Wednesday tickets.

You are so lucky you could probably get a HIO at a big event and have it on video even, :thumb:

Rejection letter received a little while ago. Oh well maybe next year

No practice round tickets for me this year :(

Back