Padraig Harrington Wins The 2015 Honda Classic - WITB

interesting bag. I'm trying to recall, but off the top of my head he seemed to be driving the ball decently with the new Aeroburner.

That's back to back solid weeks for that driver. DJ was killing it last week too

Interesting bag, I like it! Good for the Irishman, been too long since Paddy won.

i wish W/S could get guys playing the FG Tour. That ball needs exposure!!

Love seeing Paddy get the win. Interesting mix on the bag. Very neat to see what works for these guys.

Interesting bag for sure, as Wilson makes solid woods. And no Wilson FG tour ball , a little shocked about that as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting on the Aeroburner, guess I just assumed he was swinging an R15

Great bag, and I wonder if the weather played a role in the bag setup. Lots of ways to keep the ball low off the tee in that bag...considering the winds at play this weekend, pretty prudent.

Infinite putters aren't just about some good looks. Would love to see this get more companies talking about center-shafted putters.....*coughcoughodysseycoughcough*

Infinite putters aren't just about some good looks. Would love to see this get more companies talking about center-shafted putters.....*coughcoughodysseycoughcough*
Only thing is ... IIRC, only a handful of pro's play a center-shafted putter.

Nice to see him with another win.

I thought his career was done even after the win on the Asian Tour. He had to have a top 10 just to play in the next full field event without an exemption. Really happy for Paddy. He is the reason I game W/S irons and wedges, and that Southside putter looks very interesting.

I thought his career was done even after the win on the Asian Tour. He had to have a top 10 just to play in the next full field event without an exemption. Really happy for Paddy. He is the reason I game W/S irons and wedges, and that Southside putter looks very interesting.

You would love our THP Event #PersonalDistance

9.5/12/14.5...wont see that too many times

Interesting bad setup that's for sure. Driver, 2,3 wood...I haven't seen that too often.

Only thing is ... IIRC, only a handful of pro's play a center-shafted putter.
I wonder if that's because most of them game Scotty or Odyssey & they have very limited CS options?

I wonder if that's because most of them game Scotty or Odyssey & they have very limited CS options?

They have never appealed to me from a style standpoint. I have an old FGP, but don't like it much. However, I really like the Infinite Southside. It rolled better than pretty much any putter I tried a couple weeks ago when I had some time with it.

Great win for him. That is one interesting bag.

I was cheering for the young kid but good win for Harrington. Good to see a few of the companies from the #Legacy get a W too

Paddy always has interesting set ups for his clubs. Would you guys say he's the ultimate tinkerer on tour?

If they are good enough pro's the companies will basically build whatever they want. Options are not an issue for PGA tour pros.

Great bag, and I wonder if the weather played a role in the bag setup. Lots of ways to keep the ball low off the tee in that bag...considering the winds at play this weekend, pretty prudent.

Lots of discussion at #TheGrandaddy with the boys at Odyssey. They just don't sell at a retail level which is why we don't see them.

Same with flow necks. It's not that they don't want to, people don't buy them.

Happy to see Paddy win again! I'm a fan of his, and how he conducts himself on tour.

Paddy is the man. Glad to see him back in the PGA winner circle.

Great to see him win one after such a long losing streak

Makes me feel good about buying my Grant Park putter the other day. That I've still not had a chance to use on live grass due to #icepocalypse in DFW. Congrats Paddy!

Back