I'm NEVER going to Australia

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
Stories like this just confirm my fears that everything in Australia is poisonous and wants to kill you.

Yeah... Eff that, not watching that video because I actually want to sleep tonight.

i hear ya. dont need to be around anything like that.

I fear spiders and snakes......so I instantly closed the tab and regretted opening it.

No problem watching that video, but according to my wife 'we are NEVER going to australia'

Their accent alone would keep me from going there, this just seals the deal.

Yikes!!!

I'm flying to Sydney on the 23rd of this month... I hope I make it home...

Dax

Guess I would be in the minority then, because I would go to Australia in a heartbeat. Definitely on my bucket list.

Not going to Australia because of spiders is the same as not coming to the states because of gators.

yea, but their scary spiders and snakes are kind of compensated for these cute guys, aren't they?

koala-bear-profile.jpg

Their accent alone would keep me from going there, this just seals the deal.
I love you man, but I hope the irony of a New Englander ragging on somebody's accent isn't lost on you.

I love you man, but I hope the irony of a New Englander ragging on somebody's accent isn't lost on you.

I wondered how long it was going to take for someone to call me out on that. Thanks for the laugh my brother!

They've got anti-venum for just about everything in Australia. The sand belt of Melbourne is, as I understand, one of the best areas in the world for golf.

Not going to Australia because of spiders is the same as not coming to the states because of gators.
Gators are dangerous ... I don't blame anyone that wants to avoid them.
They've got anti-venum for just about everything in Australia. The sand belt of Melbourne is, as I understand, one of the best areas in the world for golf.
So for every bite I receive, I need to get stuck with a needle too? Sheesh. Not to mention all those great white shark attacks on the beaches of Australia too ... that place is just too dangerous!

It makes living in the northeast with all the lovely weather more tolerable knowing the worst thing up this way are tics.

Dang I actually felt bad for that snake. I despise spiders!

I don't like spiders or snakes. But Australia is way up on my bucket list of places I want to visit.

"That's not a knife...this​ is a knife."

I scream like a person that hates spiders when I see them. Having spent time down under I can confirm they have some deadly creatures. South Africa as well. Had a run in with a Baboon spider while there, still.gives me the willies

Had a run in with a Baboon spider while there, still.gives me the willies
In graduate school I worked with baboon's. Nasty, foul creatures. A baboon spider? Big 'ol NOPE from me.

Back